Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Nwalme Calls the Banners

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
A meeting is called to be held between Nwalme and all allied and vassal states, as well as the advisors of the various lords, in light of this recent declaration of war.

Dec 16th, 6pm EST.

solus Estes241 Niko @brutus/fredrick (i don't know your forum names) mokwar Jeroxia K9 Ddaug Cymic_ @creak (i don't know your forum name either) @anyoneelseiforgot

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
2-bee-djiboutian or djiboutian or ethandjibouti=fredrick
(anything djibouti related=fredrick)

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Uh...I'm Azerwind's vassal village...we have nothing to offer so Imma just sit this one out...though I'd love to join in the clobber...
I'll be making nice huts while everyone is out slaughtering each other. ;-;

(Just a general note, since Mok is my boss)

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Uh...I'm Azerwind's vassal village...we have nothing to offer so Imma just sit this one out...though I'd love to join in the clobber...
I'll be making nice huts while everyone is out slaughtering each other. ;-;
that wont save you

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
that wont save you
Astrakhan is peaceful and our House does not consent to violence at this point in time :)

Not to mention we have literally nothing in the way of valuables or strategic value. Unless you consider huts significant in some military aspect.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Astrakhan is peaceful and our House does not consent to violence at this point in time :)

Not to mention we have literally nothing in the way of valuables or strategic value. Unless you consider huts significant in some military aspect.
you have to surrender to anhald in RP or by the war rules we run with, you consent as a fuvur vassal

if you leave fuvur that also saves you

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
We are not in Fuvur lands nor are we in their employ. Leave us alone.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
"The House of Herenii is not officially in the war, until Azerwind officially has called its vassals to assist in the war, Azerwind's standing and assistance in the war is still unknown - As no real response has been made yet. So until I OOCly get the time to make a response, Azerwind will still be neutral"
- mokwar
(To staff, House Herenii- AmparoCastaway, BrownEyedGirl7, Francesca, and myself do not consent to the war OOCly, and will be staying out of the way.)

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
if blarg says you aren't then i'll leave you alone
They are my vassals, leave em until Azerwind makes their statement or pulls them in.

I will not let them OOCly or ICly let them be bullied without being any way involved.

So for now, you can worry about all other houses ;)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
They are my vassals, leave em until Azerwind makes their statement or pulls them in.

I will not let them OOCly or ICly let them be bullied without being any way involved.

I really don't think the word "Bullied" is fair to use there, to be perfectly honest.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

That leaves Anhald open for a lannister type deal where you guys swoop in and hussar/rohirrim the day

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
This is nothing ICly from me btw- Just me OOCly statint that they are my vassals, and they do not want to partake, nor has any real reason to.

Edit: It is soon 4 AM here, so will sleep and respond tomorrow.
Meant nothing when I said bullied btw- Just my RTS-lingo showing.