Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MORA"GIN the fallen paladin

vanar

Legend of Altera
...... now lets talk about you correcting my story ....... again
also once i have built my manor ill no longer be changeing towns my home will be my home

vanar

Legend of Altera
ok thanks for the help i shall call on the blessing of the blind queen to aid me in freeing you of your curse

vanar

Legend of Altera
now this may make you mad gab but im changeing my story a little im makeing it in chapters of the start an the finish so it will be in chapters an such

vanar

Legend of Altera
but i might make it in another thread becuase i need to edit my story an profile a little

Gaby

Lord of Altera
pm me the profile before you post it. :D
guess my editing work was pointless. le sigh...
*throws document away*

vanar

Legend of Altera
great news everyone mora'gin is nolonger an undead he saved a life of someone useing his own lifeforcee thus touched the good gods an he was placed in the well of wisdon in ithrandir an was turned into a human THUS all his holy power from 668 years ago wtich piled up inside him an now he is ascending into the form of a hholy being or angel for short

vanar

Legend of Altera
i GOt really bad news i have to make a new rp becuase of the set of races we have to choose from so now ill be makeing a new story an stuff also im gonna make a skin request