Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MORA"GIN the fallen paladin

vanar

Legend of Altera
Name: mora'gin
Nickname/Alias: mora
Race: transcendent (aka a light elemental)
Height: 6 foot 10
Weight: avrage
Hair: wight hair with slightly yellow tips
Eyes: they glow a golden yellow
Skin: fresh new skin
Religion and cults: he has ne religion
Profession: teacher of holy magics

i have done some editing heres my new new new story :p

My name is Mora'gin gray-dread, and I am a paladin. Well, I was. Now I’m dead, with no future ahead of me. This is my story.

In my younger years, I was a shy child, didn’t have much friends. I was always fascinated by the paladins. My farther was a paladin, and my mother, a priest. But they died when I was young, killed by that man, whose name still haunts me every day, and every night.

Magn'is Venomfang, The necromancer, The King of Shadows. I don’t want to talk about it. May they rest in peace.

After a few years living in the slums stealing and mugging for a living, an old man came up to me. He offered me a home and a bed, on one condition: I was to be his pupil and learn the ways of holy magic. Of course, I accepted. I was practically born a paladin. I trained hard, those years were great but soon, they ended.
When my master passed, I never let go the sorrow. That day, I felt the pain of losing someone who cared for me who meant something to me. I wanted to die.

A few months later, I met Saira. she was a beautiful woman, and I will never forget her face. When I met her, I was 19, about to turn 20. Master would have been proud of me, for finally settling down. but that too, didnt last. I was called to war. When I came to tell her goodbye, she had already left...

Gaby

Lord of Altera
whyd you switch it??? D:
I spent so much time fixing up the last one, and all in vain. vain, I tell you!
and now your character has no connections to my quest, too.
*le sigh*

vanar

Legend of Altera
but he doses magn'is can talk to him through the realm of the blind queen of the afterlife
magn'is can still tell you how to remove the curse
dont worry i made sure i can still help (2 steps ahead :p)

vanar

Legend of Altera
he can comune with with mora(becuse he is also an undead)
im vorry sorry i would have told you sooner but you wornt on

vanar

Legend of Altera
basicl because i was one of magn'ises minnions i am able to commune with him he can tell me how to remove the curse if i talk to skraag and ask to cash in magn'ises favor (witch is one favor i could ask how to remove the frost rose quest)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
... oh. that's great!
I see you fixed the op issue while still retaining your awesome idea!
just one question:
why do you have so much trouble with spelling and
what's "the realy of the blind queen"?

vanar

Legend of Altera
i would love it if it was fixed ill tell you this 14 years of learning to spell and read didnt help me at all :p

Gaby

Lord of Altera
De-railing thread, van, if your almost 15 and you can't do grammar, how are you passing English
well, he lives in australia. that might have something to do with it.
Van are you an aborigine? 8D

also, fixed it for you.

vanar

Legend of Altera
I dunno how i'm passing english they say i need to type slower and wright slower then ill actualy make better grammar.