Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marriage of Epikplayer and Frankieba5

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
:p sorry, I was kinda pissed off that day. Dumb choice. Oh and blarg? I think we have a greeter, it's LordDoubt, sorry. Frankie hasn't updated the thing yet. You're still invited.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
:p sorry, I was kinda pissed off that day. Dumb choice. Oh and blarg? I think we have a greeter, it's LordDoubt, sorry. Frankie hasn't updated the thing yet. You're still invited.
Thats fine, do you know when the marriage will be going on for peopl on the East Coast of America?

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
We don't even know when it will be... probably, sometime after Frankie and i makes our town, which would be sometime in the future.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Congrats guys, hey, could I please be a guard? I'd love to contribute some help. (I've always wanted an excuse to kill someone at a wedding, what a better job than Guard? haha just kidding, but if you can, I would like to be guard)