Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marriage of Epikplayer and Frankieba5

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
He should really change his banner if you guys aren't married yet.

Because before you know it, there will be another gay marriage before yours even happens.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
I feel... As if... I'm to be tricked out of some cake...
Solution: Not go to the wedding! Solved! No can have chance at cake, no can lose cake.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Hmmm... *thinks for several days and nights to a soultion to his very big problem* AHA! I'll burn all the cakes in the entire world!!! No cake!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! NO CAKE FOR YOU!!!! AHAHAHA!!!! Then I'll go to the wedding and have a great and marvelous time. :)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Hmmm... *thinks for several days and nights to a soultion to his very big problem* AHA! I'll burn all the cakes in the entire world!!! No cake!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! NO CAKE FOR YOU!!!! AHAHAHA!!!! Then I'll go to the wedding and have a great and marvelous time. :)
*grows vines around Akari's mouth* Shush.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Girls! Girls! Really stop clamming on Frankie and my's thread. Your both very beautiful and stop spamming may goddamn threads!!

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Ok, since I haven't heard from Frankie in ages, and I knew that he was moving... the wedding might have to be called off. :( Sorry everyone. I hope that you all can go to Rosa and Akari's wedding soon. :D