Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marriage of Epikplayer and Frankieba5

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wrayh if I ever see you post anything like that ever again I'll look into having your forum privelleges removed. Its a PG 13 server for crying out loud! That post was disguisting, insulting to any homosexual players we may have out there and at the very least useless spam.
Oh my....... I must apologize I didn't even consider this.... I am very sorry to anyone that my post may have offended. I did mean it in joking way but I can obviously see that it could be offensive to those who are homosexual... I am not a Homophobe, I have gay friends.. I don't even use the word gay... The post was immature, I can clearly see that now.. At the time I guess I thought it would be funny. I am truly sorry that I posted it.. Thank you for removing it. I apologize greatly to anyone who was offended by my post. If I must, I will take a punishment... It was stupid for me to post something so reckless.. I didn't even think it through. It was from this Medieval paper I had to write in school about torture methods and who got them... Like I said before... I will take any punishment... I am truly sorry for that disgusting post.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Apology accepted................ -le sigh -
Your watching the Tourist by the yogscast! :D Hahahaha! "What a long hall way... -le sigh-"

Also, if it did actually have effect on you.. I posted a more direct apology to anyone who saw it in General Discussion.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Epik! I wanna do something! You said you needed someone to build? I'll do it! Oh, and whats GSLT? I've seen GLBTQ but not GSLT...

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Epik! I wanna do something! You said you needed someone to build? I'll do it! Oh, and whats GSLT? I've seen GLBTQ but not GSLT...
Gay
Straight
Lesbian
Trans-Sexual
(it's a west coast us thing)
And we need a place to have a reception, cake, plenty of room, etc.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Also, do you guys have any specific games you want? I was thinking some light music, a cake eating contest and maybe a dance off.

And as to which bestman I'm toatally NOT going to kill. It's Darkwolf, 'cause we're best buds ;)

vanar

Legend of Altera
if you can give me a time i can be the greeter i just need know a time well my timezone is 10+ GMT becuase im in Australia/Victoria