Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marriage of Epikplayer and Frankieba5

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Because of rp events today, The following people are uninvited: crm3998, ReapingFaith, Royo_royal, Tchel, Tang, and all other members of lindisfarne besides Frankie.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Because of rp events today, The following people are uninvited: crm3998, ReapingFaith, Royo_royal, Tchel, Tang, and all other members of lindisfarne besides Frankie.
CRM is your best man
Royo is my Broyo
Tchel is cool
Tang is alright
Why cant we all just get along :confused:

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Could i be your priest? Im a Priest of Skraag! :D youd love a Priest of Necromancy and Soul stealing to marry you right? :cool:

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Yeah! Im a priest of Harateth! He is God of Balance and good things! If I marry you, then you will have a good life! If he marrys you, youll have a bad life! I am also part of the Order of The Fallen Radiant, lead by Master Axex.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Harateth has:

• The powers of light, good and justice
  • Is the best god ever.
  • Has a better dental plan than skraag

What choice is there to make?

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Harateth has:

• The powers of light, good and justice
  • Is the best god ever.
  • Has a better dental plan than skraag

What choice is there to make?
EXACTLY! And, this will be the first marriage that I will be priest at! Although, I was asked to be priest at...someones wedding but I dont think it ever happened.