Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Illthilior Athrendu - The Lonely Elf

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Right in the jabber! And mm, neutral is rather a good place to put him xD
(Sorry for the late answer :heart:) Mhm! First he hits me, then he offers me a drink. From Bad to good, so right in the middle ground it is! We should RP again soon, you're quite enjoyable to roleplay with ! :D

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
(Sorry for the late answer :heart:) Mhm! First he hits me, then he offers me a drink. From Bad to good, so right in the middle ground it is! We should RP again soon, you're quite enjoyable to roleplay with ! :D
But.. all I did was hit you in the face and groan xD But sure :3

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Just wanted to post here that this was the second time I died. Lovin' this server, thanks guys xD
*Flies off*

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
DEATH & LETTERS UPDATE:
+Added a new section, called "Letters". Will include all letters once said by Illthilior, and will certainly be edited when new letters arise.
+Added a Death Counter, plus a Killer counter. Found it quite fitting
^_^
+Removed all Dawnshard titles, added a new Tah'Kul title.

I will add and edit a lot more, when revived and well again!

Tagging people who are involved in this update;
@VanquishedVyre , @Elz , @GhostKairo123

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
+Added a new section, called "Letters". Will include all letters once said by Illthilior, and will certainly be edited when new letters arise.
A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
A letter to my Little Knight:

"My dearest Joseph,

if you receive this letter, it may be that. . .That I am dead. I don't know how, who or what killed me, but I do know that I have to be away for quite some longer, if not forever. . .I want you to stay brave, want you to stay the little knight you are, and not try to be angry towards others because of my downfall. Just. . .Pray for me, pray that I am still alright. I am certain the Grey Lady will answer you.

Remember my lessons, kiddo, and know that I'll come back for you. I'll make sure you will be alright.

Farewell, for now.

-Illthilior Athrendu."