Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Illthilior Athrendu - The Lonely Elf

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Update!

+Added some purple things to make clear that that sentence would have immediate effect on current roleplay and is either very recent or may be changed in the future.
+Added new relation (Nwalme) @blargtheawesome

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
UPDATE!
+Skin pictures have been changed to PNG ones, thanks to @DarkWolf
+Removed the weird white glow from the picture of the dagger
+Fixed minor grammatical errors

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
BIG UPDATE!
(someone leave a comment, I look horrible with having this streak of update nonsense from me xD)
+Changed titles
+Changed physiology, adding "Face", editing some other things.
+Updated "Qualities and Flaws", also changing it's layout.
+Changed "Ethics and Motivations", editing his current state by a little, and adding some more short term goals.
+Made a little change to "Attire"
+Added "Strenghts and Abilities" as a topic, idea comes from the lovely @Elz
+Edited a lot of relations, adding more purple sections. Players who have been edited will be tagged below;
@bettemus99 (Katherina), @kaza125 (Marcus), @Shibuikitsune (Evaine Blackrose), @Elz (Nylarii Veileth), @Uneasing (Harlow), @Lannis (Aewin), @Scardrac (Scardrac)

Last edited:

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Wohoo, this means we need to RP more, right? o3o
and hey, that picture of his.. REMINDS ME OF SOMEONE
@samsam223
Yep yep, we definently need to roleplay more! And I have /no/ clue what you ment with the picture thingie, but I am sure I'll be enlightened on that x3

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
ART UPDATE

+Holy moly @Elz is basically just...Amazing! Another art piece added, this time specifically made to create Illthilior! Everyone shower this woman in radiants, I mean..LOOK AT IT

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Update á la School boredom~:
+Added and edited some short term goals
+Added weaknesses (What is a character without his weaknesses, right guys :heart:)
+Edited two relations ( @Elz & @bettemus99 )
+Added a new colour to relations, when this colour is illustrated, it means your character will be removed in about two weeks, incase no new roleplay arrives! Tagging people to let them know I am always up for some tasty roleplay with their tasty characters:

@BrianAT16 , @Uneasing , @Mossino (Please keep in mind that this is not because I hate you, it's to make sure relations will not be too filled up! I'd love to keep ya on there, just hit me up and let's have a lovely roleplay~)

Last edited: