Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Hanging Town] Windvale Valley [old]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeTheSheep

Villager
Minecraft username: JoeTheSheep
Character name: Joseph of House Sheep
I just join HollowWorld, and understand you should join a town/village, and I really love the design of this town! :D

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
MC name: Camicaxe
Character name: I have multiple, They all belong to the Voilec family, Though...

I like the idea of this town, And i was thinking of building something like this, But i guess i was too slow :p

Noonster

Lord of Altera
Sparky, I was one of the first residents and I still don't have permissions. Please don't ever become a land lord in RL :p

semaj009

Villager
Hey sparky, i sent 1K rads to ya for ze house on the bottom level, hope ur okay with that :) It's the one that now was Sarmåj's house with it :)

semaj009

Villager
Also, I was thinking of building a vertical farm inside the mountain, like one I've built in SW. Next time I'm on I'll take some screen shots to show you, but I was thinking either I make it public, or just make my wheat chest public and in front of my house. My one in the SW has 16 wheat per 3 blocks of height, which I know isn't huge, but it is designed to fit within one single chunk, however, the concept could easily be expanded, and the design is wooden pathways. As I said, I'll show you the design soon, not tonight as I'm tired and have uni tomoro, but yeah :)

Hey sparky, i sent 1K rads to ya for ze house on the bottom level, hope ur okay with that :) It's the one that now was Sarmåj's house with it :)
Its only 750 for the houses on the lower level...

Also, I was thinking of building a vertical farm inside the mountain, like one I've built in SW. Next time I'm on I'll take some screen shots to show you, but I was thinking either I make it public, or just make my wheat chest public and in front of my house. My one in the SW has 16 wheat per 3 blocks of height, which I know isn't huge, but it is designed to fit within one single chunk, however, the concept could easily be expanded, and the design is wooden pathways. As I said, I'll show you the design soon, not tonight as I'm tired and have uni tomoro, but yeah :)
I think we might already have a farmer, I need to get the professions in check

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Minecraft username: Roablade
Character name: Darius Bladechild Hawklight(But will call himself Rowan Bladechild Zweisoul)

Status
Not open for further replies.