Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Hanging Town] Windvale Valley [old]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windvale Valley
Windvale Valley or Windvale is a town hanging and built into some cliffs, If you dislike heights this town might not be for you as it is high up in the cavern and hanging from it, The houses are built into the sides of the cavern.
Residents: (P.S. If you ain't on here, tell me)
Gmc1234, Rauyran, Omorto, uncrazygirl, Noonster, alexgoesrawrrr, semaj009, Readij, 99shiver99, JoeTheSheep, Camicaxe​
Rules :
-Do not expand houses without permission (You can add furniture and change the flooring if you wish)
-Stay is the town style (I don't want to walk into a pink walled house with netherrack floorboards)
Joining:
Anybody can join my town (unless I really hate you). To join Windvale just fill out this tiny form or come Roleplay with me in game, You should have fun
The Form:
Minecraft username:
Character name:
Screenshots:2012-09-07_19.00.17.png2012-09-07_19.00.49.png2012-09-07_19.00.54.png

Omorto

Lord of Altera
Minecraft username: Omorto
Character name: Omid Morten
New to Hollowworld and looking for a place to stay. Looked around in the town, seems very nice.

Uncray

Lord of Altera
Minecraft username: uncrazygirl​
Character name: Jacelyn Marimba​
This town looks soo awesome and nice name too :)

semaj009

Villager
Minecraft username: semaj009
Character name: Sarmåj
(In rp) Not more than a day ago I made the acquaintance of a strapping poet called Omid. We travelled throughout the Southern Wilds for a time, during which he told me of the majestic city of Windvale Valley. Over time, my elven companion and Omid became separated, as he had domestic matters to attend to, but I decided that I should like to visit this town and see it for myself. Upon reaching Windvale I was astonished. It really is an incredible town. I decided that I should very much like to hold a residence in the town, whereabouts in the town I do not mind. But the view, for a man such as myself is something more than wondrous.

Minecraft username: semaj009
Character name: Sarmåj
(In rp) Not more than a day ago I made the acquaintance of a strapping poet called Omid. We travelled throughout the Southern Wilds for a time, during which he told me of the majestic city of Windvale Valley. Over time, my elven companion and Omid became separated, as he had domestic matters to attend to, but I decided that I should like to visit this town and see it for myself. Upon reaching Windvale I was astonished. It really is an incredible town. I decided that I should very much like to hold a residence in the town, whereabouts in the town I do not mind. But the view, for a man such as myself is something more than wondrous.
I loved to RP part of this, accepted and you get a like from me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.