Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Festival of Haunts | Friday 29th 6pm EST

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
IGN: mageaegis
Stall Owner: Marian Olliran
Stall Name: Huntress' Woodworks
Description: A stall featuring finished carved crafts, as well as commissions available. Not overly spooky, but customizable all the same.
added!

ETA: 2hrs. Festival Begins!
The Costume Contest will begin between, 7pm EST, or 8pm EST (1-2hrs after it starts)- depending on how many have arrived by then.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Haunted Maze is superb. I've never had such an experience in minecraft before. Very creative! The whole event was an absolute success for me as an attendant and stall-owner :) Thanks Solus!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
It took me a long while to get the small things set up- but glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks for coming- thanks to Lenore for helping DM!

Have a Spooky Halloween Weekend, Altera

(I will send the rest of the prize money and gifts to the vendors by the end of tonight! The last contest was unfortunately crashed.)

Edit: Prizes sent! As were gifts.

1635567401362.png

---
And a small trinket, given to some attendees.

Name: [Green/Violet] Bottled Wisp
Description: A heatless [colour] ball of flame that swims inside its glass confines like an ethereal fish.
Effect: Purely decorative, though it does give off a dim light. If the bottle is opened, the wisp will drift into the air and dissipate

Last edited: