Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Festival of Haunts | Friday 29th 6pm EST

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1634956864104.png

FESTIVAL OF HAUNTS
Festivities of Autumn
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1634957546519.png

1634957049021.pngA day full of spirits.
Where the presence of the other worldly and frightening walk among us.
Some of them full of drink.

Traders who are interested in setting up a stall of their own are welcome to do so, simply claim one for yourself!

DATE || Friday 29th October
TIME || Starting 6pm EST
RATING : Moderate

AVAILABLE STALLS & TENTS
If you would like to set up a stall post below with your IG name (and wares) and I'll place a sign for your stall/sort perms.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1634957546519.png

8/8
(Those setting up vendors will receive a complimentary gift for taking part + Coin)

The Brewing Delight - NPC Trader
A bar full of spirits.
Taking barrels and crates of regional specials! Contact Solus to send yours to sell.

A Cauldron of Concoctions - NPC Trader
A shop full of beautiful earthy scents, for your spicy needs.

Antiques and Rarities - Bartooliinii
Buying and Selling objects with a story!

Blue Moon Treats - Opal
A little shop selling seasonal bakery goods including pumpkin bread, cinnarats, midnight fudge cookies, and spectral dumplings.

Under Empire: Tailors - AionTbird
Taking tailoring commissions as well as handing out spooky masks.

Moorish Metalworks - Sir Arc
A Moorish stall dedicated to the selling of tools, weapons, and rare materials.

Sacred Specialties - AzureKnights
A limited-time stall displaying wares with protective qualities against the undead and haunting influences.
Raelur could also perform a séance for anyone interested, to speak with spirits long since passed.

Seaside Confectionery - Galaxy
A sweets shop selling bulk candies, including taffy, toffee, chocolate and hard sweets.

Leadwil Costumers & Outfitters - TheDeester
A sailor's quaint shop selling previously made wares and taking commissions for future projects. Not overtly spooky.

Wick Lick Flames - Fronslin
Candles with colored flames are to be given out for free. There will be a donation jar.

Huntress's Woodworks - mageaegis
A stall featuring finished carved crafts, as well as commissions available. Not overly spooky, but customizable all the same.

Stall or Tent Entry:
IGN:
Stall Owner:
Stall Name:
Description:

- - -
GAMES & ACTIVITIES
If you have a suggestion you can post below! Descriptions will be added soon.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1634957571381.png

- PUMPKIN CARVER -
Hosted near the front of the Festival. Get into the festival spirit by carving your very own pumpkin!
It can be big, small, round, or long! Be sure to stop by and to have a go.

(Requires 1 Emerald)

-HAUNTED GROUNDS-
Hosted near the back of the Festival. Strange sounds emit from the Haunted Grounds the farmers of Storm's Landing built.
What lays within..? Experience these haunts and come out from a spooky experience.

(Free)

- SPIRIT SLAYER -
Hosted near the entry of the Grounds. The Undead have taken over the archery range!
Hike up your bow and arrows to keep them away from swarming the festival grounds!

(Free)

- COSTUME CONTEST -
Hosted around the end at the Stage, this contest means to reward those who dress in an elegant or wild manner to the Festival's Themes: Spirits and Haunts.
The most popular of the crowd will win for each category and those attending will receive complimentary prizes.

The Most Frightening
A showing of who has the more frightening appearance.

The Best Dressed
A showing of who has the more visibly eye-turning appearance.

Prize ||
First Place: 20k + 2 Voting Tickets + A Gift
Complimentary Attendee: A Gift

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
oh my god yes yes yes yes yesssss! :D I love these festivals! I will rush in, buy everything like Black Friday and then run back out.

I will look forward to this event, though I cannot stay long (I should not anyway). On the 30th, I am doing a charity half-marathon dressed up as a plague doctor walking through London. I will try and attend this event (its at 11pm for me), especially since the clocks go back near that time and I get an extra hour sleep c:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd love to fill a stall with Gharid Grabstick, though this festival sounds like so much fun that he'd likely wander around and away from the stall from time to time :)
He'll be selling unique items together with their bizarre stories (so you buy an item and a book, describing the item's unusual story). He's also looking to buy items with tales.

I'll make sure to bring the scary story ones to this festival!

Gharid Grabstick will be selling at this event, the following items and their stories:
- The Mirror Targe Shield
- Bwabo Gold Coins
- Pouches of Puffweed
- Suede Scarf
- Bronze Blade

EDIT: I just saw that it starts at midnight my time, I may not hang around for too long in that case, but I should probably be able to do 1 or 2 hours

EDIT: Woops didn't see the format!

IGN: Bartooliinii
Stall Owner: Gharid Grabstick
Stall Name: Antiques and Rarities
Description: Buying and Selling objects with a story!

Last edited:

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
IGN: opal_frog
Stall Owner: Fita Illirym
Stall Name: Blue Moon Treats
Description: A little shop selling seasonal bakery goods including pumpkin bread, cinnarats, midnight fudge cookies, and spectral dumplings.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'll start allowing builds tomorrow and you two can pick a spot once I've set locations!
If enough people mention the time- I could set it back an hour. This way GMT people can attend arriving/everyone else can be there for the closing.

AionTbird

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
IGN: AionTbird
Stall Owner: Xozu
Stall Name: Under Empire: Tailors
Description: Taking tailoring comissions as well as handing out spooky masks.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
IGN: Sir_Arc
Stall Owner: Lek'Maloj
Stall Name: Moorish Metalworks
Description: A Moorish stall dedicated to the selling of tools, weapons, and rare materials.

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
IGN: AzureKnights
Stall Owner: Raelur Fen'Shal
Stall Name: Sacred Specialties
Description: A limited-time stall displaying wares with protective qualities against the undead and haunting influences.

Games & Activities Suggestion: If a proper area is set up, Raelur could also perform a séance for anyone interested, to speak with spirits long since passed.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
IGN: uhavebeengalaxyd
Stall Owner: Aislin Tek'ton-Taai
Stall Name: Seaside Confectionery
Description: A sweets shop selling bulk candies, including taffy, toffee, chocolate and hard sweets.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
IGN: Jishrim.
Stall Owner: Alfred Leadwil.
Stall Name: Leadwil Costumers & Outfitters.
Description: A sailor's quaint shop selling previously made wares and taking commissions for future projects. Not overtly spooky.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Bartooliinii
Opal
AionTbird
Sir Arc
AzureKnights
Galaxy
TheDeester

You all can begin building within a tent of your choosing. Info and details on the activities are updated.
(some of you I still need to add- have to be on at the same time)

A Cauldron of Concoctions - NPC Trader
A shop full of beautiful earthy scents, for your spicy needs.
I'm also open to a player vendor who wants to set up a herb stall or something similar- I'll just remove this one if there is someone.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Great!

(If you use /region addmember (regionname) (playername) then you don't have to be on simultaneously. My username is the same as my forumname :) )

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Great!

(If you use /region addmember (regionname) (playername) then you don't have to be on simultaneously. My username is the same as my forumname :) )
Ah yes.. that also works. The arm command limited it. Thankyee

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Stall or Tent Entry:
IGN: Fronslin
Stall Owner: Frost
Stall Name: Wick lick Flames
Description: Candles with colored flames are to be given out for free. There will be a donation jar.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Fronslin Was added! I'll be removing the npc herb stall to make room for player vendors. Be sure to fill your stall by tomorrow, 3pm pst, 6pm est.

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
IGN: mageaegis
Stall Owner: Marian Olliran
Stall Name: Huntress' Woodworks
Description: A stall featuring finished carved crafts, as well as commissions available. Not overly spooky, but customizable all the same.