Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Evil Lair] Skull Kingdom

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The highstreet in Skull Kingdom has been finished for a few days now, and a subway added in to transport villagers. I recommend all to visit the Skull Kingdom, see the Great Inn, buy lots of food from the shops.

And maybe pay a visit to the Great Skull if you're very unlucky... see you there...

RedZenox

Villager
Good eveing Kitzbuhel, I am currently looking for a safe haven for my dark and sinister plans. The town I am in has gotten suspicious of my, hmm experiments in the basement. My knowledge with potions are far greater than ever before so I am sending you this message in urgent dire. A little boy has gone missing tonight and they are coming to get me. As I write I can see the torches of the villager coming up the hill towards my house.

With Regards, Lord RedZenox the Corrupt.
P.S. I am a decent builder just have no pics of an "evil" building. If you wish I can show you my house currently in Northwind. It is the only house there so its not hard to find. Its Resides on the hillside. The farm is a cover up!

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Good eveing Kitzbuhel, I am currently looking for a safe haven for my dark and sinister plans. The town I am in has gotten suspicious of my, hmm experiments in the basement. My knowledge with potions are far greater than ever before so I am sending you this message in urgent dire. A little boy has gone missing tonight and they are coming to get me. As I write I can see the torches of the villager coming up the hill towards my house.

With Regards, Lord RedZenox the Corrupt.
P.S. I am a decent builder just have no pics of an "evil" building. If you wish I can show you my house currently in Northwind. It is the only house there so its not hard to find. Its Resides on the hillside. The farm is a cover up!
Okay, you may join, but I fear if the torches are that close you may not receive this letter in time,
Shadowsmalls

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
Ok I hope that my tree is ok as it is for now, I know that the building on top is not finished...
because I don't have a solid internet connection again.
I am using the library computer to comunicate again.
I was using my neighboors Wifi but they shut it off when they arent using it now.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Ok I hope that my tree is ok as it is for now, I know that the building on top is not finished...
because I don't have a solid internet connection again.
I am using the library computer to comunicate again.
I was using my neighboors Wifi but they shut it off when they arent using it now.
It's fine, don't worry about it :p
your not the only one who has their building's half built, so it's grand. Plus yours has the potential to be brilliant :D

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
I am only saying this because I know that it is my deadline today, and I probably won't be able to finish the top.

If somebody else could finish up the first part of the building on top for me I would be very gratefull.

I planned on having it have a 5 block high cieling, and a fence around the roof, and an evil face on the front, shaped by torches for now until I can get more jackolanterns or maybe glowstone.

also I planned on haveing the building have 2/5 windows on the sides and back, if you do finish building this for me I do not expect you to supply the glass, I will do that myself, it just needs to look good until I get my internet problems fixed.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
ok thanks, I was worried that it would be torn down again before I could finish the first part.
nah, it's grand, we understand you can't make it on all the time, at the moment, my own internet is fucking around with me, causing massive lag and crashes, so I empathize with you :'(

hellsynger

Villager
Sir, i wish to join your town of pure evil. I have plans of evil buildings that bring fear to all who see them. I also wish to help you bring skull kingdom into the light as a entity of pure evil.