Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Evil Lair] Skull Kingdom

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
SKULL KINGDOM - From the creator of 'Minos Grande' (archived)

Settlement Name: Skull Kingdom

Mayor: Kitzbuhel

Current Wealth: 30,000

X: Y: Z: X: -2079 Y: 118 Z: 49

Population: 4

Link to location on map: N/a

Daily Tax Rate: 100

Cheapest Plot Cost: 0

Biggest Plot Cost: 0

Introduction and brief back story:
So begins the tale of the Dark Lord and the Skull Kingdom...
Since the destruction of the previous map, Kitzbuhel, the Dark Lord of Hollow World who once was the mayor of a successful luxury town know ad 'Minos Grande' has been searching for a place to settle and call home. Like many lone wanderers of the Hollow World wilderness Dark Lord Kitzbuhel refused to settle in one of the other 'common towns'. Towns invited him to join and in some cases asked for the help of the Dark Lord for his wisdom and building skill. After travelling the plains of Hollow World for many days and nights (North East of Port Silver) Kitzbuhel stumbled upon a huge razor sharp cliff face protruding out of the Sea. Climbing onto this cliff and scaling to the top, it was clear to Kitzbuhel that he had discovered something great. Something rare. Looking down for the heights of the razor cliff the view was incredible. lava, water, trees, flowers and ancient mines lay scattered across the now visible island. After descending the cliff face the Dark Lord peered out through the rain into a bay on the island. To the astonishment to anyone who could have seen such a view Kitzbuhel like any other traveller of Hollow World gasped, for out of the fog emerged a colossal stone skull, lava pouring from its mouth, stone formations ornate the eye sockets and pools of lava surround what is now know to Dark lord Kitzbuhel as 'The Great Skull'. As a servant of the Dark God Skraag, Kitzbuhel decided to inhabit the Skull rock formation and create a sacrificial temple within the ancient structure of the Skull.

from this moment forward the dark Lord continues his quest to call upon others in Hollow World to join him and help build a series of luxury but evil buildings and towers around the Island of Skull Kingdom. Kitzbuhel calls upon anyone who has a streak of evil, sinister attributes, desire to build high quality structures or a keen vision to expand, build and thrive...
Got what it takes to join the Dark Lord? Recruitment starts HERE...

Screenshots: Skull Kingdom High View.pngSkull Sunset View.pngSkull Night View.pngFire eyed Skull .pngSkull Interior.pngSacrificial Floor.pngSmithy Entrance .png
HOPE YOU CONSIDER JOINING THE DARK LORD....
We are dying to see you.

x

Attachments

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
Ok so Am I one of those four or have you not added me to the town yet? I am not exactly sure how the towny on this server works with adding people to towns, the forum doesn't go into great detail.

camopheonyx2011

Lord of Altera
I am currently a member of Aeglironion but the home of the elves is no place for a Dragoncaller. This dark place calls my name. The fire in my soul burns with the desire to seek out this eternal flame and live among the denizens of darkness. May I join you Dark Lord on your Evil quest?

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
camopheony - I accept you joining me.

joejoe - When we are next online together I will add you.

Please tell me what time you guys are online and in what time zone

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
I am o frequently at around 11:00 - 12:00p.m , 2:00p.m. , 4:00 p.m , and 8:00 p.m- 11:00 p.m standrd eastern time.

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
The town is growing very well guys I must say I am more than impressed. Nice evil work tricking gabyginogirl earlier today. That was insane! So villainous! She dropped right into the sacrificial chamber on my mark with the aid of Deputy Mayor shadowsmalls and with other citizens of Skull Kingdom watching. Excellent!

Joel

Lord of Altera
What chu doing to my fiance! I swear ill bring the full force of the knights of the north wind down on your town!

Joel

Lord of Altera
:O im not going to lie...i think im currently the only good person in the knights...

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
SKULL KINGDOM: Now only accepting formal applications for new residents to the town. You must be a good builder and have an original evil character. Please leave a message explaining your character and add pictures of your work to apply to the town. x

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
What chu doing to my fiance! I swear ill bring the full force of the knights of the north wind down on your town!
Yo... little man. Don't even try with your threats I eat steaks bigger than you. Let me hive you a bit of bonemeal so you can grow...the you might stand a chance of at least getting to the island of Skull KIngdom lol.

PS: your fiance is a scatty traveller. She shouldn't have been in the SKull

Thefatgerbil

Lord of Altera
everytime I look at that 'public smithy, residents only' my head explodes. HOW CAN IT BE PUBLIC AND RESIDENTS ONLY?!! AAARRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!!!:eek::mad: