Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Europa Universalis Evenings!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I've been asking for a while to play as a colony and each time we never got to even colonize a little bit. If I am correct this game won't last long either so, PLEASE, can I just play as a colony.
well are there colonies at the beginning of the game?

and I know, but people are being annoying and want to restart everytime :c

Samchrist

Legend of Altera
well are there colonies at the beginning of the game?

and I know, but people are being annoying and want to restart everytime
No it'll simply require to advance the time a little bit. I don't care who my overlord is, I'd prefer north american colonies though. (Thirteen colonies, Nouvelle-France, etc)

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
You know you don't get achievements in MP right? Why not just play Portugal, or even Brunei/Aceh if you wanna colonise?

Also, by a little bit, you actually mean 80-100 years :p

Samchrist

Legend of Altera
You know you don't get achievements in MP right? Why not just play Portugal, or even Brunei/Aceh if you wanna colonise?

Also, by a little bit, you actually mean 80-100 years :p
Yeah... almost, But I don't care about Achievements anyway and last time we played I didn't even had time to colonize... and I was Portugal.
Would it change much anyway? We didn't even finish a single game.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Yeah... almost, But I don't care about Achievements anyway and last time we played I didn't even had time to colonize... and I was Portugal.
Would it change much anyway? We didn't even finish a single game.
You know how long any paradox game takes right? I've put in around 300 hours into eu4, and I've only ever finished 3 games to 1820, it would take several weeks I'd say to "finish" a multiplayer game.
80 years is a massive chunk of a game. A lot of the HRE nations diminish. The Balkans turn into Kebab, France OP, Burgundy *can* end up Austria'd etc, etc.

Portugal's the easiest to colonise with as it starts with 3 explorers, it's just if you're solely playing the colonial game, it takes a lot of patience, especially as you sit there watching your European nations fight each other to death xD

Samchrist

Legend of Altera
You know how long any paradox game takes right? I've put in around 300 hours into eu4, and I've only ever finished 3 games to 1820, it would take several weeks I'd say to "finish" a multiplayer game.
80 years is a massive chunk of a game. A lot of the HRE nations diminish. The Balkans turn into Kebab, France OP, Burgundy *can* end up Austria'd etc, etc.

Portugal's the easiest to colonise with as it starts with 3 explorers, it's just if you're solely playing the colonial game, it takes a lot of patience, especially as you sit there watching your European nations fight each other to death xD
I understand that 80 years are a lot, but as I said: As Portugal, I wasn't even able to colonize not even a little bit, I was about to BUT we have to restart, does it make things really bad if we only play one game with colonies already there?? I only ask one game.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I understand that 80 years are a lot, but as I said: As Portugal, I wasn't even able to colonize not even a little bit, I was about to BUT we have to restart, does it make things really bad if we only play one game with colonies already there?? I only ask one game.
You weren't even able to colonise a little bit because you decided to go after Morocco and military-annex them, not because of the date :p

Samchrist

Legend of Altera
You weren't even able to colonise a little bit because you decided to go after Morocco and military-annex them, not because of the date :p
Even if I did, I wouldn't even have time to get profit from these colonies.

If nobody wants colonies I'll respect it then.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Might continue this game this evening, if most people can.

Everyone is free to Hotjoin as previously AI-controlled nations.

the more the merrier, as they say.

On another note, i also updated the first post with this game's standing.

This time, we're not restarting no moar! :heart:

Gregor

Lord of Altera
REMOVE BAGUETTE remove baguette
you are worst french. you are the french idiot you are the french smell. return to paris. to our german cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,burgundy we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal but french stink french sqhipere shqipare..french genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead french..ahahahahahFRANCE WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 100 year war .france we kill the king , france return to your precious paris….hahahahaha idiot french and italian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE BAGUETTEFROM THE PREMISES.