Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Europa Universalis Evenings!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
So yeeeeeeeeeeee,

2013-08-06_00004.jpg
(this comes from google, not our game)

We've begun a long-term game last Saturday, and we're prolly gonna continue it this Saturday or Friday. I am considering letting outside people in our current game by hotjoin with unused nations, but no restarts or anything like that unless extraordinary circumstances. Here are the current players and their nations

@Valonyx : France
@Megadonkey30 : Italy
@GregorWaldstein : Sweden
@Ouderless Block : Ottomans
@BarbarianGaming : Great-Britain
@Samchrist : Portugal
@NinjaTangerine : The Commonwealth
@Jónsak : The Mughals
@Dr.Patriot : -
@Spark : -
@Tywin_Lannister -

anyone else that wanna join, just poke in here!

Last edited:

Gregor

Lord of Altera
Bow before the emperor, Kaiser Gregorius Von Habsburg.

Burgundy surrendered to my imperial might.
France got crushed beneath my foot together with the puny group of countries they called "An alliance"
Even the pope has bowed down to the Kaiser!
And in their moment of great despair, the emperor has even saved the Ottomans from collapsing.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Bow before the emperor, Kaiser Gregorius Von Habsburg.

Burgundy surrendered to my imperial might.
France got crushed beneath my foot together with the puny group of countries they called "An alliance"
Even the pope has bowed down to the Kaiser!
And in their moment of great despair, the emperor has even saved the Ottomans from collapsing.
My powerful industries and trading potential will eventually crush your puny empire, Österreich fool

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Could I see a screen of Europe so I can see what nations aren't shit. Maybe I'll just end up playing Timurids if it's too bad in Europe.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
I did not choose Brandenburg by choice...But may I just say for anyone who joins DO NOT go to Asia I may have screwed it over single handedly.