Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Diminutive Ill-Proportioned Character Art with Eastern Influence" Commissions

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Character Name: Wulfe Artorius.
Race
: Elf.
Appearance: Link to Profile

Accessories: Two longswords on her left hip, satchel hanging low on her right hip. The things on her wrist that are (Brown) are braces with a point to them that go down the top of her hand to her middle finger, wrapped around the base of it. Wearing two sword belts, both repositioned differently. Knee high boots like in the picture and profile. But- if you can do me a favor and put a ( Red Scarf ) around her neck, and slightly over her chin and mouth - making her expression Brithe - carefree, lighthearted.
Extra Info: :heart: u.
GOD DAMN IT ICEFIRE120

i'll just add you anyway since spot 10 is not official official. Turns out i have 11 spots now.
ALL CLOSED YEAH

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Yeah- Sorry guys. Don't wanna swamp myself further, I have to get some other USD commissions done too see. :p
Ty for the interest, though!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Bump for reminder, not trying to be rude, just making sure everyone's memories are better than mine.... Bump for reminder not trying to be-waaaaait a minute....I LEFT THE STOVE ON! *runs off*

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
@Sankera - Hopefully this is what you wanted xD
*Distant happy screaming over skype*

If I could playerlove one last time it would be for this!!!

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
@IceandFire - Couldnt see if you had tattoo's or not, lemme know if this is k. xD
Edit: Aaaand another

Last edited: