Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Diminutive Ill-Proportioned Character Art with Eastern Influence" Commissions

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Character Name: Sankera fi Faladiir
Race: Forest Elven
Appearance: [X] The basic info and all are on the char profile. Though I hope it would be possible to have this as outfit.
c1fJ1w6.png
Accessories: The golden belt would be the golden sash from San's main outfit [One with cape] and his sword [Same pic, cape one] would be on the place of the dagger of the attached file.
Extra Info: Right now all men seem to look angry or atleast have some sort of frown and all women are smilling. Was wondering if San could maybe have a more sinister smile.
PS: Elz you are one smart cheecky artist that knows how to make easy money, Im in awe @u@

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
@CyberChaosV2 - Man I feel so bad. xD I'll put you on slot 10, k?
:O ohmygawds thank you!! I'll wait to get you the information until i have amassed the proper moneyz! this has inspired me!!! *Grabs hammer and proceeds to forge the ground...wait, that doesnt seem right.*

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
:O ohmygawds thank you!! I'll wait to get you the information until i have amassed the proper moneyz! this has inspired me!!! *Grabs hammer and proceeds to forge the ground...wait, that doesnt seem right.*
If you were to get the 12k from rads you acquired entirely by trading cobblestone Elz would be single handedly be responsible for the breaking of 38,400 stone blocks.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
If you were to get the 12k from rads you acquired entirely by trading cobblestone Elz would be single handedly be responsible for the breaking of 38,400 stone blocks.
Well i didnt mine ALL of it... just all but 4800 ._.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
DID I MISS THIS I HOPE NOT

Character Name: Lael'Braka Engem
Race: Human
Appearance:
download.png

This is what Lael'Braka looks like. In the back of his head he has "dreads" going down tied at the bottom with beads and such. He wears just a little bit of green cloth. Extremely muscular, grey eyes.
Accessories: (Jewellery, a bag, that kinda stuff.) If ya wanna give him some cool barbaric weapons that's cooool!
Extra Info: (Anything else I've not covered you may want include/tweaked.) Nadda

Character Name: Jastae Sub'kilk Kesser
Race
: Nakaaaaaaattiiiiiiittty
Appearance: (Link to char profile or throw me some images, or a description. Include hair, eyes, clothing.)
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/jastae-subkilk-kesser-the-innocent.29553/

She's a bit older now, about the age of a normal adult. She's got golden eyes, light brown fur, and has been seen wearing a very purple type of "poncho" with all sorts of colors! (I DONT HAVE A SKIN WITH CURRENT CLOTHES AHH)
Accessories: Nadda
Extra Info: Nadda

LOVE YOU ELZ

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
GOD DAMN IT ICEFIRE120

i'll just add you anyway since spot 10 is not official official. Turns out i have 11 spots now.
ALL CLOSED YEAH

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
It'll take me a bit longer to get the rads than i thought, i was mining cobble till 9 this morning when i had to go to class, had 9k radiants then... still at the college because the friend that said they'd give me a ride went home after forgetting me -_-. And people wonder why i prefer to stay on the internet.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Okay guys- I now have no desk so these may or may not be postponed for a day or so! Will see what I can do. Sorry!
(Mom's return from holiday means I have to put furniture back in place. woe is me.)

@CyberChaosV2 - All good, yo! Won't start till you got em. C:

@Niek Morenta - Doooone!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Okay guys- I now have no desk so these may or may not be postponed for a day or so! Will see what I can do. Sorry!
(Mom's return from holiday means I have to put furniture back in place. woe is me.)

@CyberChaosV2 - All good, yo! Won't start till you got em. C:

@Niek Morenta - Doooone!

Elz. Elz. Elz. Take my money. :heart: It's amazeballs!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
That beard... my goodness... let me sit down... *shakily grabs a chair and falls on his arse trying to steady himself*... That beard is glorious!

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Can I go back and add a second one? These are so cute I can't get enough of them.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I-
... Yes, I suppose you can. xD Still stands that they may take a few days to finish!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
eh, ill just repost my original so its easier to find
Race: Human
Appearance: Click the gif below for profile

Accessories: A hammer in one hand, or on his belt, and a mug in the other hand, a smile on his face, your choice on if he's drunk or not
Extra Details: None i can think of except maybe the drunkenness

RexJen

Lord of Altera
It'll take me a bit longer to get the rads than i thought, i was mining cobble till 9 this morning when i had to go to class, had 9k radiants then... still at the college because the friend that said they'd give me a ride went home after forgetting me -_-. And people wonder why i prefer to stay on the internet.
if you vote you get 1k per day