Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Custom Skin Requests~

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Username: LastGladius

Character description: Male, 22, Elf, Chestnut brown hair that is short, no beard, bright green eyes, slightly darker complexion than most elves (not pasty white, but lightly tanned), wearing a full "mage" robe that is mainly cobalt blue with black accents (free reign for you on those), the robes have full sleeves and legs, small leather shoes, silver necklace (might be hard, give it a shot I don't mind how it looks).

Take all the time you need to do this, I put everything in Character Description if that's okay...Thank you very much for doing this.

Ranruk

Lord of Altera
Okay, I'm terrible at making skins/art in general. How about something along the lines of this:

Just a creepy, dirty, criminally insane old man named Clarence. Pale and wrinkly. Feel free to take some artistic liberties if you think they would improve the overall quality. Thanks in advance. You can ask me any additional questions about it as well.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
ok i hate to be *that* guy, but you said you would have them done a week ago... :(
I'm sooo sorry D: I had another crazy week of school (exam today) so I wasn't on the computer much. I'll work on them tonight and I'll have them done by tomorrow at latest. Is that alright?

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Username: LastGladius

Character description: Male, 22, Elf, Chestnut brown hair that is short, no beard, bright green eyes, slightly darker complexion than most elves (not pasty white, but lightly tanned), wearing a full "mage" robe that is mainly cobalt blue with black accents (free reign for you on those), the robes have full sleeves and legs, small leather shoes, silver necklace (might be hard, give it a shot I don't mind how it looks).

Take all the time you need to do this, I put everything in Character Description if that's okay...Thank you very much for doing this.
Sorry about the wait, I'm working on it now :)

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Okay, I'm terrible at making skins/art in general. How about something along the lines of this:

Just a creepy, dirty, criminally insane old man named Clarence. Pale and wrinkly. Feel free to take some artistic liberties if you think they would improve the overall quality. Thanks in advance. You can ask me any additional questions about it as well.
I'll do my best. I can work on it as soon as I'm done with Tarron's skin :)