Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Custom Skin Requests~

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Due to my need of a reliable source of rads, I am now taking requests for custom character skins. A full custom skin will cost 500 radiants. I will also edit already existing skins for 250. If you would like one, please fill out the form below:

Username:
Character description (race/age/appearance/anything that helps):
Additional Details Wanted (e.g. "I want pointed ears with pearl earrings"):
Character Picture (front and back): <--not required

The form is subject to change. Also, full skins (depending on how busy I am during the end of school) may take up to a week to finish. Feedback is appreciated, and I will try to make alterations if you ask for them.

Below are some examples of my work:

Attachments

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Completed Skins:
SparkinSpace
Bluebird157
Gibbles98
Markisbeest (2)

Current Orders:
Lars' Large Order (Completed: 3)
Benjim

Spark

Broken
Username: SparkInSpace
Race- Wood Elf Gender- Male Age- 16. Appearance- black/dark grey hooded cloak that goes to the middle of his legs but is shorter at the front. Very dark brown eyes, almost black, just a bit of dark brown hair visible under the hood, maybe some kind brown satchel over his shoulder. Pale skin but not to white, ears not visible under the hood. Dark grey trousers with either black boots or black shoes.
Additional Details Wanted (e.g. "I want pointed ears with pearl earrings"): Any bits that you can think of to make it a bit more fancy but no requirments really.
Character Picture (front and back): Not sure if you need this because its a completely new skin but if you do ill upload them in the morning.

Because i havnt given you much to go on ill pay you the old price.

Feel free to ask for more detail.

Good luck! ^-^

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Username: SparkInSpace
Race- Wood Elf Gender- Male Age- 16. Appearance- black/dark grey hooded cloak that goes to the middle of his legs but is shorter at the front. Very dark brown eyes, almost black, just a bit of dark brown hair visible under the hood, maybe some kind brown satchel over his shoulder. Pale skin but not to white, ears not visible under the hood. Dark grey trousers with either black boots or black shoes.
Additional Details Wanted (e.g. "I want pointed ears with pearl earrings"): Any bits that you can think of to make it a bit more fancy but no requirments really.
Character Picture (front and back): Not sure if you need this because its a completely new skin but if you do ill upload them in the morning.

Because i havnt given you much to go on ill pay you the old price.

Feel free to ask for more detail.

Good luck! ^-^
You don't need to do that, don't worry. I may remove that because it's a bit paradoxical :p
Thanks for being my first customer! :D

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
Meza wants one! :3
Username: bluebird157
Character description: she wears almost like a duck egg blue dress (it has to be kinda fancy :) )
Additional Details Wanted: nothing really special about features but her hair is a pale blond and usually tied up :3
Character Picture (front and back): sketchelviranice3.png

S

Stevey

Danie are you willing to create skins for the server for new players to use? We need a wide variety of skins of different races and different professions.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Oh, even if I think this thread is amazing, just like Danie is, can I make the skins for planty people like me?

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Danie are you willing to create skins for the server for new players to use? We need a wide variety of skins of different races and different professions.
Of course! :D
Is there a certain number you want or do you just want me to make a ton to stockpile?

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
I love the skins! They're so cool and legend yay! :D

Username: Gibbles98
Race: Human Gender- Female Age- anywhere between 15 and 20. Appearance- Long blonde hair with sparkling blue eyes, with a hint of green. I wear the normal protarian armour with a sky blue cloak. A wear black gloves, with no finger ends, and a hole in the back, y'know, like the ones some people use to ride a bike? Either grey trousers with knee guards and blacks ankle length boots. (Look at avatar for more idea of character)
Additional Details Wanted (e.g. "I want pointed ears with pearl earrings"): Nothing really, a thin, brown headband (On profile picture) Oh, and don't add the eyes on the armour if possible please :)
Character Picture (front and back): Uhh, sorry. Got deleted from my pc. Dead made my old one, it may or may not still be on his thread.

Thanks! Hope it's enough details for you! :)
I'm working on yours now! ;)