Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Zuk'Thar

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
Anyway, I will go try to 'upgrade' the houses to a more earthspawn style and post the tests here so you can comment on them. Till then!:D

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
And I do not know yet when to build the harbour since I do not know what it should look like yet..so if anyone got inspiration, tell me....

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
We need the docks built ASAP need inspiration? A little text RP two inspire! Note. Please don't make Zuk'Thar into a hut village. Earthspawn are savages but we are not normally tribes men. Have small hut like for poor, lodge for middle class (like our current houses) then mansion for rich. Then two make it more Earthspawn like deform houses , add fire and spikes and iron. With 1.4 we can mount HEADS on a pole (fence) make Zuk'Thar a barbaric city not a African style tribes village. Anyway I will post the inspiration text RP ideas for the docks ... Tomprow! :D