Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Zuk'Thar

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Settlement Name: Zuk'Thar
Dominant House: Earkz'Dok
Chieftain: MrLightyy
Heir: Frankieba5 , Cannonalch
Population:Majority of the Earthspawn race.
Banner:
282nseh.jpg
Accepted Races: Earthspawn (Orcs) , (Others must prove right to live there)
Description: Zuk'Thar is the Earthspawn capital, it is inhabited by the brute Earthspawn race and has a unique culture. Each different Dera'Ko (Thats the Earthspawn High-King) is a different Eaka (Era). The city is currently in the third Eaka under the command of Dera'Ko Oguk Pakgu.

Upon entering the town you are at the docks, their is a nearbye gate that leads into the city. Going through the gate leads straight to the townhall. Everything has been built around the townhall to show our dedication and loyalty to each other and the community. The city is fortified, warlike and barbaric like our people. It is very easy to defend and we shall die to protect our land.

The owners (MrLightyy) backstory: (It has the creation of Zuk'Thar in it aswell as telling you about our king so its worth reading)
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/oguks-character-profile-updated.19392/

Recruitment: Please fill out the following format to join.
  1. Account Name
  2. IC Name
  3. Character Age
  4. Race
  5. Link to your backstory if you have one
  6. Desired Field of Work [Agriculture, Military/Government, etc]

Eric V

Legend of Altera
The city of Zuk'Thar and Pevensey have joined hands under the glorious banner of Lord Akio Takeshi, none shall stand in our path, and all shall know of our glorious alliance!

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
The town is currently taking a HUGE remodel and our best architects aka telemaja and psycocreep are on the job!
However we are gonna need a HUGE amount of donations to finish it , We so far have 34 plots and we need around 46. 12x 2500 rads makes 30,000 more rads! and thats just the beggining as we grow and expand we may need more rads , if your willing to help out with supplys/fighting or money please msg MrLightyy IG! :D

Eric V

Legend of Altera
More earthspawn for the grinde- i mean for the city….

xD

Good news lightyy, I have more R now, hit me up in game, I can give about 15k right now I think.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
City is in big development , Many buildings are being built/done/started and soon the prison will be started!

hello mrLightyy just checking in with you i am in house takeshi since viggy started it,,,just want to know if u want me in there and if i can be helpful in anyway..i play a human with no exact profession yet other than a farmer

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
hello mrLightyy just checking in with you i am in house takeshi since viggy started it,,,just want to know if u want me in there and if i can be helpful in anyway..i play a human with no exact profession yet other than a farmer
Hey! We appreciate the fact you want to be part of our awesome community, but generally we don't let humans in to are town. It defeats the purpose. Thanks for the offer though!

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Treat him with more respect, he is more then just an average human. He is the steward of Pevensey. And was an heir of House Takeshi and one of the region owners.