Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Christmas Feast!

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
I would also not be able to make it on saturday at 7pm gmt as I have plans set for the night :(
If it were a sunday at say, 6-7pm gmt that would not be as bad but there again I dont know how evveryone feels about a date change.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Not sure if you'r still acccepting guests, but why not.
MC Name: JustShadow
RP Name: Apprentice Blood (or just Blood, if ya like).
Rank (Eg Villager, Knight etc): Dragonbord (You misspelled that :p) (Lord)
Town: Bane

If you are still accepting, and you indeed do accept me, then know that I may/may not be able to make it. I'm a little confused about when this is actually happening, so I can't tell if my plans are conflicting with the date of the event. I can't be around between the 22nd-27th of December. So, yeah.
Also, I have read the information regarding members of Bane.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Wow. Organizing a RP event is hard. RIGHT
IF you would like a date/time change, post BELLOW here and I will tally the votes.
Normal conversation still goes on. IF you can make it on Saturday, also post, but if a time change would help....I think you get the picture
Shadow - added

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Ok.
PEOPLE:
IF YOU WERE MORE LIKELY BE ABLE TO MAKE IT AT 4:00 PM GMT (16:00) THEN POST. OTHERWISE WE WILL HOLD IT AT SUNDAY 18TH AT 7:00 PM GMT (19:00)! CAN ALL VIPS SEE ME INGAME OR SEE ATKRYE, BILLYBOB579 OR TURU_KAEL AND ASK IF THEY CAN PLACE A SIGN TO RESERVE A SEAT. IF YOU ARE SECURITY OR NEED TO GIVE ME FOOD, COME 5 MINUTES IN ADVANCE. (Sorry for caps :p)

Martinko

Lord of Altera
I shalt Donate much food for you, how much is enough?
But anyway:
McName: Martinko
RpName: Markoda, Mart, Marko
Town: Fornost Erain