Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Christmas Feast!

alexn27

Loyal Servant of Altera
I could be a security guard but i would prefer to join in the feast, but just PM me i your a man short.;)

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
VIPS, needing to donate food or not, please see me if i am online, so you can reserve a seat. If i am not online, if billy or atkrye or turu is online, ask if they can place a sign where you would like to sit, or just come quickly on the day
WARNING, IF YOU COME AND JUST RUN PAST SECURITY, OR HIT ANYONE, THE PERSON YOU HIT CAN KILL YOU OR THE SECURITY WILL AND YOUR ITEMS WILL BE KEPT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED WHETHER YOU READ THIS POST OR NOT

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
VIPS, needing to donate food or not, please see me if i am online, so you can reserve a seat. If i am not online, if billy or atkrye or turu is online, ask if they can place a sign where you would like to sit, or just come quickly on the day
WARNING, IF YOU COME AND JUST RUN PAST SECURITY, OR HIT ANYONE, THE PERSON YOU HIT CAN KILL YOU OR THE SECURITY WILL AND YOUR ITEMS WILL BE KEPT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED WHETHER YOU READ THIS POST OR NOT
You will be cleaved to tiny pieces and fed to the local wolves :p

James Conder

I think I might like it here
MC Name: Mooyamooya
RP Name: Mooyamooya

Rank (Eg Villager, Knight etc): Lord
Town: Warstrom

I shall donate as much food as possible from the fields of Warstrom!