Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Battle of Nadir (Decisive Royalist Victory)

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Looks fun, sadly wouldn't be able to make it tho
Darn. Also if you're in this event, your consenting to death for your character. It's also okay to come as a main character as long as you choose a side between the Dominion or the Royalists.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Fight against the Usurper King, Aemilianus Delphonous- fight for Queen Alijol!

Winners or particularly brave people may win citizenship- but only if you use mains. The recruiting campaign of the Legion is common knowledge. Please do not attend as a foreign force (unless you're our ally- Mockingbay)- only as a generic alt Legionary or Royalist OR a main that has no plans to conquer us all using this event. Don't expect any land or political drama to be present.
I was kind of hoping that some sort of political RP would come into play from this. I just didn't want the entire army of Hawklight to show up or something to play as a 3rd faction.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I was kind of hoping that some sort of political RP would come into play from this. I just didn't want the entire army of Hawklight to show up or something to play as a 3rd faction.
That's what I meant :p

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Pretty big update, I've changed the date of the event. I'm wondering if people who wanted to go and still go after the change.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Alrighty, saying it again. Been moved to Sunday at 5-6 P.M EST! Hope to see you there, also tell me if you can still come.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
I'm kind of worried for the legion since they're out numbered by a lot right now. But I'm not asking anybody to switch sides, stay as the faction you like.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
We'll be needing at least 5 Legionaries now, guys- no one has signed up as them, and that wouldn't make for a very fun battle-event, would it? :)

Ah, and uniforms for each side will be provided.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
We'll be needing at least 5 Legionaries now, guys.

Ah, and uniforms for each side will be provided.
The character I'm bringing owns his own shtuffs, that allowed, or is the uniforms just for the temps?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The character I'm bringing owns his own shtuffs, that allowed, or is the uniforms just for the temps?
Mains and temps will need uniforms- to prevent entire foreign armies from showing up. (Like a bunch of mains go as. Hawklight soldiers rather than Legionaries or Royalists)
Not sure why Seadog wanted to bring mains, since almost no one would know about the Royalist/New Asrakosian fight except us.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Mains and temps will need uniforms- to prevent entire foreign armies from showing up. (Like a bunch of mains go as. Hawklight soldiers rather than Legionaries or Royalists)
Not sure why Seadog wanted to bring mains, since almost no one would know about the Royalist/New Asrakosian fight except us.
all well and good, but i doubt they'd have a uniform to fit an Earthspawn : )

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Right, I think, to make things realistic- I'm going to make this Alt-exclusive.I have no idea how anyone other than the Royalists (which were played by no one) and the Asrakosians could have known about this.

I'm really sorry if this inconveniences anyone- but I want this to be as realistic as possible.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Right, I think, to make things realistic- I'm going to make this Alt-exclusive.I have no idea how anyone other than the Royalists (which were played by no one) and the Asrakosians could have known about this.

I'm really sorry if this inconveniences anyone- but I want this to be as realistic as possible.
enjoy your event, my dude