Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Battle of Nadir (Decisive Royalist Victory)

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera

Battling the Royalist Guerrillas in Nadir Crater.

The Valero-Asrakosian Dominion is initiating pacification efforts of Nadir Crater to drive out the Royalist guerillas. In several weeks, legionnaires led by Commander Theodosius will march to the forests of Nadir Crater and begin to combat the Royalist militiamen.

OOC:
On the 26th of February, we're having a combat roleplay event at this location. We're hoping that some of you could tag along and play as a Royalist guerrilla fighter or a Dominion legionnaire.
If you wanna tag along, just reply and say that you will. We're all meeting up at Astrakhan at 3 P.M EST and then we'll begin to fight the enemy. Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Fight against the Usurper King, Aemilianus Delphonous- fight for Queen Alijol!

Winners or particularly brave people may win citizenship- but only if you use mains. The recruiting campaign of the Legion is common knowledge. Please do not attend as a foreign force (unless you're our ally- Mockingbay)- only as a generic alt Legionary or Royalist OR a main that has no plans to conquer us all using this event. Don't expect any land or political drama to be present.

Last edited:

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
I'll be a royalist if it's explained what it is
My bad, I should've gotten into more details about it. The Royalists are just the radical supporters of a previous king who've decided to wage war against the Dominion because they see Queen Alijol as a usurper. If you decide to be a royalist, they're going to be using guerrilla warfare tactics which means that bows and stealth will be a big part of the whole fighting thing. The legionnaires on the other hand are the heavy infantry soldiers not well adapted to the thick forests or the hit and run tactics used against them by the Royalists. So when the events starts, the Royalists will start at the tree line and hidden in the forest while the legionnaires will start out towards the more grassy plain area.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
My bad, I should've gotten into more details about it. The Royalists are just the radical supporters of a previous king who've decided to wage war against the Dominion because they see Queen Alijol as a usurper. If you decide to be a royalist, they're going to be using guerrilla warfare tactics which means that bows and stealth will be a big part of the whole fighting thing. The legionnaires on the other hand are the heavy infantry soldiers not well adapted to the thick forests or the hit and run tactics used against them by the Royalists. So when the events starts, the Royalists will start at the tree line and hidden in the forest while the legionnaires will start out towards the more grassy plain area.
We would include the Psiloi (archer legionaries) as part of the event, but this makes it more challenging. Legion Info

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I bet it was the Canadian part, wasn't it?

Please don't make such negative comments- we're trying ;-;
If you consider it that negative, I can remove it. I just don't like events that use purely alts, as it ruins any idea of impact. To each their own, however.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
If you consider it that negative, I can remove it. I just don't like events that use purely alts, as it ruins any idea of impact. To each their own, however.
It's just something that turns people off even more- I'll change some stuff around but please try not to openly criticize it in front of everyone :)

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
This can also be fun, as people who go "i don't consent" or are generally a lot more stubborn in CRP will be far more lenient with their chars dying. Which is rubbish, but hey, it works.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
This can also be fun, as people who go "i don't consent" or are generally a lot more stubborn in CRP will be far more lenient with their chars dying. Which is rubbish, but hey, it works.
It shouldn't work that way is the thing that is unfortunate. I get having an event like what Poof did/wanted to do, which was solely a temp-battle, but determining the fate of a city or something on purely alts(or allies, no enemies allowed) ruins the fun for me.

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
I fully agree with this, and I don't, by any means, want to turn this to a Consent discussion, however, if you are worried about consenting to player death, then you shouldn't be signing up for war events and events that are specified to have deadly fights in them. However, so that I can stay relevant to this thread, I do think it should be able to be chosen to have Mains or Temps so that you might be able to have that impact that you want, or otherwise. And if it doesn't make since for your character to help with it, then don't use that character. Just some thoughts.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Fight against the Usurper King, Aemilianus Delphonous- fight for Queen Alijol!

Winners or particularly brave people may win citizenship- but only if you use mains. The recruiting campaign of the Legion is common knowledge. Please do not attend as a foreign force (unless you're our ally- Mockingbay)- only as a generic alt Legionary or Royalist OR a main that has no plans to conquer us all by using this event.. Don't expect any land or political drama to be present.

Here.