Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Battle of Nadir (Decisive Royalist Victory)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
>uniforms

my interest has faded immediately
It's either New Asrakosian or Royalist- sorry if there was confusion.

I think I'm going to see what I can do to spruce this thing up...

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
It's either New Asrakosian or Royalist- sorry if there was confusion.

I think I'm going to see what I can do to spruce this thing up...
i was gonna play a royalist temp but i don't like wearing someone else's skins

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Okay, I'm not sure why Blorbis is saying all those things even though I never asked him to nor did I ever say those things. I, the host of the event, will not force anyone to wear a skin if they're Royalist. I have some skin suggestions if you're lost, but you can bring whatever appropriate skin. If you're a Royalist, you're a guerrilla fighter. So no complete sets of plate, trebuchets, great horses, knights and such. Being a brute, archer, spear man or something would be okay, but nothing like this. Mail, gambesons, light plating or a combination of sorts is fine but please don't be wearing knight worthy armor. You can come as a main but I suggest you come as a main that's not affiliate too heavily with a house or nation.
If you're a Legionnaire you can choose from a variety of skins or edit them as you like, so long as the basic crest of the Legion is still apparent. All I have to say.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
In light of this, I'd just like to clarify if it's still just Temps vs. Temps, or if Mains are allowed?

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
In light of this, I'd just like to clarify if it's still just Temps vs. Temps, or if Mains are allowed?
You can be a main, as long as they pick a side and not too heavily affiliated with a faction. So I don't really want high ranking knights of a king coming. But sell-swords, rogues, criminals, wanderers, random fighters, mercs would be fine.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
HUGE UPDATE. Due to some unforeseen stuff going on in life, the event has been pushed an hour back! So we will start at around 3:30 P.M EST.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
EVENT IN 40ISH MINUTES. (I use CST, so it's 1:44 currently, just for reference- but we're going off EST)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
We'll host a field battle at some point- next time, the event planning will be smoother and there'll be more men.
The guerrilas- who've been fighting in the bush for so long- will have a challenge on their hands ;)Twas a fun event.