Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An Intuitive Explanation of what Corruption does to a Planet. (Eventually)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Seriously though, PG-13 forums. Let's keep the really nasty stuff off the forums and the less nasty but still nasty stuff in some horror thread.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
The worst thing I've ever had to look at, in terms of body horror, was for pathology - cellular breakdown by necrosis and flesh eating disease.
...I could very easily link you to some verymuchso not photoshopped human bot fly infections.

I /still/ personally found the necrosis the worst.
Am I the only one who thinks that really fascinating? I mean, I've already seen botflies, but I went ahead and looked these up (If you're eating, don't do this)- Its really amazing what this world can do. Like, I'd slap on a facemask and get aalll up in that business, 'cause the pictures simply don't cover all the angles. Whats being a little squemish to poking around at the hundreds of ways in how infections treat living things, right?

... right?

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
MUWHAHAHHAA. I don't feel the slightest disturbed about the plant. But mich, yes.. You are the only one. One of a kind.
Ehem.. More corruption?

Science?! I THINK NOT.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Am I the only one who thinks that really fascinating? I mean, I've already seen botflies, but I went ahead and looked these up (If you're eating, don't do this)- Its really amazing what this world can do. Like, I'd slap on a facemask and get aalll up in that business, 'cause the pictures simply don't cover all the angles. Whats being a little squemish to poking around at the hundreds of ways in how infections treat living things, right?

... right?
*Doctor RP brofist*

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
The only things that make me squeamish to the point where I can't look at it is when something happens to a human (like those trypophobia pictures).

Stuff like seeing parasites in other animals is okay though, I've seen that kind of stuff IRL and it's almost quite fascinating.

And those chemical-demon-tendril things? THOSE ARE AMAZING I WANT TO DO THAT.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I actually found a massive spider in the shed today.

I had intended to take a photo, but by the time I returned with a camera it had gone.

...See, I don't mind spiders. When I can see them. ;-;
Don't worry, it will find you, eventually... When you sleep...

Last edited:

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Causing a reaction with phosphor?
Sorry lost to the temptation rofl. - i know you wanted to say 'destroy/consume it'
No you actually got it in one. The corruption literally turns the whole world into a match over the course of years and then lights it on fire.