Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An Intuitive Explanation of what Corruption does to a Planet. (Eventually)

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Honestly I didnt find that picture as bad as the previous one
Bothered me more simply because A: It was the first one I saw... (some youtube video had it as its thumbnail) and B: It seems to be a better job at photoshop...

By the way I hate photoshop now.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
The worst thing I've ever had to look at, in terms of body horror, was for pathology - cellular breakdown by necrosis and flesh eating disease.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
The worst thing I've ever had to look at, in terms of body horror, was for pathology - cellular breakdown by necrosis and flesh eating disease.
Im sorry but thats nothing compared to that photoshop of the lotus pod in the hand... just, something about it makes my insides cringe, I mean gah

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I would link this, but is really is horrible. My friend dropped her course because of things similar to it >.>

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
...I could very easily link you to some verymuchso not photoshopped human bot fly infections.

I /still/ personally found the necrosis the worst.