Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [12 Oct] Hunting across Transect

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
MOVED IT TO 21.00h BST anyone who could make it before that cannot make it anymore cause I did?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Alright adventurers! This event is tonight. An hour later than yesterday's event. We will have one stop halfway the map which is at compendium Niah (feel free to set up something or get your inhabitants online too :) )

A fun thing to do, if you're waiting for the event or pre-event RP to start: Try making some IC gear to catch the animals with.
I'm using today to make some nets and blunt weapons to perhaps knock an animal out or catch it.
Might even make small traps that I'll IC set out and will retrieve at another time to see if I caught anything.

:) Hope to see you tonight!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Alright adventurers! This event is tonight. An hour later than yesterday's event. We will have one stop halfway the map which is at compendium Niah (feel free to set up something or get your inhabitants online too :) )

A fun thing to do, if you're waiting for the event or pre-event RP to start: Try making some IC gear to catch the animals with.
I'm using today to make some nets and blunt weapons to perhaps knock an animal out or catch it.
Might even make small traps that I'll IC set out and will retrieve at another time to see if I caught anything.

:) Hope to see you tonight!
Oh... I didn't know a date was set already. What time? I don't.... really have any inhabitants other than myself and Omikuji . Uuuh.... *sweats* #notprepared

Edit: I'll still be at work at that time and will be for another hour or so. :(

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Oh... I didn't know a date was set already. What time? I don't.... really have any inhabitants other than myself and Omikuji . Uuuh.... *sweats* #notprepared

Edit: I'll still be at work at that time and will be for another hour or so. :(
*sweats looking at watch* If I checked out the time conversion right, I'll more then likely be cooking at around that time since it's my turn. And then cleaning... er. The Compendium might be a bit of a quiet place unless you lot take a good while to get there.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The event starts in 4 hours from now, for everyone who doesn't feel like doing the time-conversion math :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
2 hours to go till the event and 1 hour to go till the pre-event rp in mockingbay

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
30 mins till event, expected turn-out: About 10 people through-out the trip. More last minute sign ups are always welcome :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Found some tortoises, an egg, some birds, some crabs. Good catch, nice refill for the store. Nothing exotic or too fancy though, will need some more expeditions like this :)
hunting01.jpg
hunting02.jpg
hunting03.jpg
We made it to Compendium! (not gonna go any further today :p )