Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [12 Oct] Hunting across Transect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Id love to bring Tavia to stop her from going inactive. I'll have to see if I'm around tho. Looks really fun!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Because of a very irregular and changing schedule I still cannot give a date! :(
I'll give one as soon as I know when I can host it

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I can make it, but I'm not sure weekdays are good for everyone!
I can't do it this weekend cause I and the staff helping me out are both full, next week I'll be on an excursion so then it would be postponed really far. So I'll see who can make it and if it turns out a lot of people won't be able, then I might postpone it to a weekend somewhere next month

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
alright, I reckon people will be able to join through-out the event. If more people are having the problem with it being too early, I could shift it to a bit later.
Alrighty- just whatever works best

parto

Lord of Altera
Yep, time is gonna be an issue for me too. Any weekday will be hard with that time.

parto

Lord of Altera
I'm rocking pacific time, so I'm locked down on weekdays till like almost midnight British time. If I can jump in at the middle, I'm alright missing the beginning, but I figured five hours might be pushing it.