Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zombies in Heaven.

salsa80

Legend of Altera
The lord Aug sat in his study pooring over his notes. Kai stood behind him quietly reciting various defense measures against magic. with the various mages running around, the lord thought it best if his men could defend themselves against spell slinging. "thank you Cleric for your help." lord Aug says to Kai. "thank me not my lord." Kai bows. "i only wish to do my part towards you and the lands. i now must depart. seek me if anything else is needed." Aug returns the bow, then decides to take a relaxing trip to the mines.

Pick in hand, sweat on his face. Aug digs through the town mines, swimming in new riches required. seeing a vein of Diamond the lord rushes over, as he picked at it however the ground caves in. sending him spiriling down throw a tunnle, and into a lake. Blackness followed him.

After he awoke, a torch was lit to give Aug light. looking around he noted the odd shape of this cave. it was hand made. not natural, that much he could tell. and there were....strange writings on the walls and floors. reaching out a hand he picked some off. "red stone.." Aug muttered. ahead of him was a room, in the middle, a book. full of runes. glowing with power. taking the leather bound treasure in his arms he quickly made his way back home.

Leaving kai with the tome, Aug leaves to his chambers to finish his studies. only to be visited by the elf in a matter of minits. "i know not what this says dose or means.. but it seems to be a spell of some kind, a transportation of sorts." Aug nodded slowly, curious as to what this dose. "can you try it kai?" Kai thought a moment then nodded. (will complete later, sorry for the wait i need to get more ideas)