Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

York's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Yorku

Villager
Minecraft Username: Yorkll

Country & Timezone: EST +1

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: metagaming is the act of using ooc knowledge in roleplay such as learning about a players capture through voice chat and then their friend arrives with an army to rescue them with no previous irp knowledge, powergaming is the act of doing an action that is out of posibility, like striking a characters neck with a sword and decapitating them in a single emote without giving the other player a chance to react or dodging every single attack coming to a person no matter what

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: im york ive been in the world of mc roleplay since 2019 and ive had good experiences on this world, lately ive been trying to explore new environments of roleplay and i would like to join this server as it seems fairly good, oh yeah i also like to always name my characters by my name

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: York

Race: Halfling

Appearance: black haired halfling with brown eyes, fair skin, wearing a brown pant with suspenders and a white buttoned shirt

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): York was born on a cold dawn of the middle of the season of frost, to his parents Josiah and Margaret on the middle of the road as they were travelling early to reach the next town for wares, York's older sibling wasn't present but he was there, his name is Robert, they all where headed to a town nearby but they had to stop to repair one of the carts due to the damage the road was doing on their wheels, they spent almost all day repairing and having some warming meals, York spent his first 10 years travelling alongside his family, wandering what will life bring him, he wondered if his mom would bring him some new toys made of wood and if his father would bring him some sweets from the towns he went into, at around 13 years of age he decided he wanted to strive for settling down on a town once he was of age, this talk however wasn't very welcomed but he was promised to get the choice once he was of age, as years passed, when he turned 16 he thought he should stay around the caravan for a while more so he stayed until he turned 17 when he decided to go and make his own adventure, he was however indecisive but he swore should this idea not work out he'd return to the caravan along with his family, he first started at harding, the town his family was once headed on the day of his birth, he tried to trade some wares his family had given him for the travel and safety, he decided to ask about the religion of the town, he was told about the religion of Ignis Synnove, he was polite on understanding how it worked and how it affected their daily life, he was interested in learning about other religions, so he politely asked about what they thought of other religions, sadly he did not found much information, he told the residents of town he was talking about religion of Jax even if they thought of him as being silly, he then heard some passerby about Valiant the God of justice, he was intrigued about this but decided to not pursue more information about this should the townsfolk not like it, so then he went to trade some food and get a roof to stay the night in, he decided to learn about the tenents of Ignis Synnove before heading to bed, to begin his adventure on the next morning

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.