Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Who wants to play a Mal'arn? [Kids thread]

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Title pretty much explains it for the most part. Azuran and Lirio are expecting, and that means it'll be time to put up a thing for people to possibly get a new character of some sort. Both of the kiddos are boys, twins(Identical or fraternal, that's undecided thus far). Details will be updated on the thread as things become more concrete, though I'll post basic stuff here or there. It'll be quite some time before they're born, and presumably before they're necessarily playable. If folks decide to wait until more details are posted, that's fine by me- I'm sure Cukie will end up throwing some more details alongside as well, as she's the more detail oriented one between the two of us.

The names of each child are:

Acanor Terrano Mal'arn

Orocovis Vivento Mal'arn

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Additional addendum: The thread is probably going to remain fairly basic for the simple fact that Cukie and I typically like to leave the details of the characters up to the players playing them. I think it's a bit odd for me or her to decide what someone else's characters is going to look, act, or otherwise be like. That freedom for the most part is up to others, so long as it makes sense!

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Application:
Username:
Child: