Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist application MadX004 [ Approved - Kostadim ]

MadX004

Villager
MadX004's Whitelist App:

{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username:
MadX004

Country & Timezone: The Netherlands, CST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: Get information oocly of location, or character information so you for example, know the other guys weak spots in battle. Power gaming: Playing your character so powerful, that he is almost invincible and can't get hurt, or can kill someone in 1 hit.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: My name is Marlo, I live in the Netherlands and I study Mechatronics. Later I want to work for the NS, (A Dutch train company). I'm 18 years old and I love playing drums and go mountain biking. I also am huge fan of formula 1 (Race sport). Of course gaming is also one of my favorite things to do.

Referral: I forgot, it is kind of long ago, but i guess it was planetcarft.

{Character Section}
Character Name:
Zar Flintspark

Race: Human

Appearance: He wears dirty, old, black ropes, a black hat and filthy brown pants. He has a grey beard and an eye patch on his right eye. he has a light colored skin color. His left eye has a brownish color.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Zar was born in Astakos. His father was a Pirate captain. This caused Zar to not see his father very often. But, when his father wasn’s on a mission he would teach Zar the basics of being a pirate. His mother worked as an bartender at a local bar. When he reached his 12th age, his mother thought him how to mix drinks, cook food and how to handle drunk folks. When Zar turned 18 his father took him on his first mission. Here he defeat his first enemy and earned his first gold. The crew was very friendly to him, they even thought him how to make strong knots, steer the ship, raise the sails and other pirate tasks. After this mission his father took him more often. They enjoyed spending time together over sea. When he aged for the 40th time, his father gave his ship to Zar, and quits being a pirate. At this time his father was already in the age of 80. Soon after this his mother passed away of the age of 70. After she passed away Zar sold the bar and the ship to buy a bigger ship and hired more crew. When he turned 45 he went on his 30th mission. This mission didn’t go as planned as the ship they would plunder, was filled with heavy armed soldier. At this time he lost half of his crew and his ship was badly damaged. The ship was just in able to reach the port of Astakos, where they buried all the dead crewmates and repaired the ship. His father passed away 5 years after this problematic mission. On his 52nd age he met a girl who he later fell in love with. This girl was named Torrel Windmoon. They spend much time together. When they were together for 2 years one day Zar decided to take her out on the seas, what she really wanted, to show her the pirate life. This would be his 50th mission at sea. Sadly things went sideways as all of a sudden, a large storm appeared. The waves where 5 meters tall and hit the deck. The waves were rough and the sails started to tear from the strong wind. Then all of a sudden a large wave hit the deck and took Torrel with it into the deep sea. Since Torrel couldn’t swim she sank to the bottom and drowned. This image haunted Zar for the rest of his time as a pirate. As the old pirate aged more and more he made more mistakes. The image of his wife drowning caused him to make those mistakes. Eventually at the age of 70 he decided to quit the pirate life and settle on the land. He sold the ship, wished his crew well and then bought a house to spent his life in peace.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.