Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Song Do You Have On Repeat?

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
I have been waiting for this thread my entire life.
I have multiple that I get stuck in my head and I play on repeat, but since I have a song attention span of a goldfish, I listen to it on repeat maybe for 3-5 days, then I switch to others. But my music choices are pretty limited because I'm picky, but here y'go if you're interested.
Be interested.

I swear my music obsession is stuck between three bands- The Neighbourhood, The 1975 and The Weeknd.
(My music preference can range from hard rock to classical, it just has to appeal to me!)
WARNING - Songs might/will include explicit words.
Enough jabber. Here's my top 3 for the week.

The 1975 - M.O.N.E.Y

The Neighbourhood - Let it Go

The Weeknd - Often

Bonus:

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
As others have already said, my "repeat" song changes regularly. Each song usually lasts about a week, unless another song comes along that is good enough to replace the old one immediately.

This song was one of the ones that immediately went on my repeat list:

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera

I regressed into 8-bit chiptune again and this song is slowly overtaking Bittersweet Symphony for my favorite song ever. I consistently listen to this on my ipod pretty much every morning cause it gets me pumped up every single time.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Just because someone else already posted a meme in this thread, I had to find something else.... I like the sillyness of that song :D

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I have two more that I've been cycling since I started this thread. Both really different, but eh-

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Oh look I found something new

Raith

Lord of Altera
I found a instrumental from FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist) that touched the deepest chasms of my soul. the instrumental is called KouKai, though unfortunately short

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Thank you internet, you gave me feels