Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

WelcomeToFleecy!

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
So, as some of you may or may not know, your beloved FleecyWelshGez (Or FletchyWelshDong, Thanks NiNi ;) ) has started up his very own YouTube channel dedicated to gaming.

In the future I plan on making some more Minecraft episodes, and I could invite you to join me in making these videos!
I may even post some videos about this very server, HollowWorld, if the staff let me do so, of course! :p

Anyway, why not stop by? I know that the people on HollowWorld might be the kind of people who would enjoy the 'Let's Play' videos we're likely to upload.

Link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WelcomeToFleecy
Feel free to Subscribe, comment, like, share, and favourite all you like! ;)

(Note: I'm not doing this for the sake of promoting my channel only, but my partner in WelcomeToFleecy needs reassurance that the right kind of people will enjoy WelcomeToFleecy in the future, so, please help Mackauley and I in the dream-come-reality of WelcomeToFleecy!)

(Double Note: This thread is most likely in the wrong section of the forums, feel free to move it.)

D

Dark Auras

I feel this is more properly suited in the Gaming section or in the Basement rather then in General.
General is used for Minecraft/server discussions. :).

D

Dark Auras

Cause you agree'd my post I moved it for you to Gaming.
Cheers.

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
Update: 'Minecraft Episode 1 - What devilry is this?!' is currently being published, I'll let you know when it's ready for the public viewing!