Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wedding Of Gromm and Raisa

W

wakerman4

Please do.

I'll screenshot it all..
And I want a nice one of everyone who went.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Enough to be Elumerils.
Quite wealthy, with a very large house. I'd say middle-class.
I mean....Look at my profile pic.
And thats A DWARF.
Maaate, all Dwarves are wealthier than everyone else, it's because we can even sell our beard hair when bankrupt....
Also, Elumerils is nothing compared to the line of Yearnen still... :p
As a question...how much ale are you having at this party? And will you have being the 'Tradition of Dwarves' in your wedding? :3
Edit: Kingy come :p

W

wakerman4

Oooh! May I come?
Congradulations!
Why ask? Your Gromm's sister! Come on! :D
Of course you can!

As a question...how much ale are you having at this party? And will you have being the 'Tradition of Dwarves' in your wedding? :3
Edit: Kingy come :p
Hmmm.
I wouldn't think a 'traditional dwarven wedding'. Since, well, it's in Hillshire, for a starters.
Yes, of COURSE there will be ale! I just wished WanderingRobin was still on. Remember at Roman's birthday?
He worldedited some Black Sheep Bitter keg to his castle...!

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Hmmm.
I wouldn't think a 'traditional dwarven wedding'. Since, well, it's in Hillshire, for a starters.
Yes, of COURSE there will be ale! I just wished WanderingRobin was still on. Remember at Roman's birthday?
He worldedited some Black Sheep Bitter keg to his castle...!
Guys! Guys! Yeah...the pub brawls called off! I know you took 5 hours out of your life for it! I know traditional Dwarven weddings have pub bra- No u!
Ahem...
And yes, Roman's birthday was awesome with the massive kegs...We'll have to find a way to get moar this time... with Black Mountain Ale...and Mountain Stout....and Black Sheep Bitter...and Skara Brae Best Bitter... and- and *Continues babbling on about ales*

W

wakerman4

Guys! Guys! Yeah...the pub brawls called off! I know you took 5 hours out of your life for it! I know traditional Dwarven weddings have pub bra- No u!
Ahem...
And yes, Roman's birthday was awesome with the massive kegs...We'll have to find a way to get moar this time... with Black Mountain Ale...and Mountain Stout....and Black Sheep Bitter...and Skara Brae Best Bitter... and- and *Continues babbling on about ales*
If you can, that'd be great.
I need to find someone who has perms. in Hillshire though.

Where we are getting married, there are no seats.
We need seats.
And ale.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
No, it involves punching eachother, dying, returning and repeating for 5 hours of your life and having it announced by the server so everyone comes, everyone celebrates, and everyone screams in entertainment

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
No, it involves punching eachother, dying, returning and repeating for 5 hours of your life and having it announced by the server so everyone comes, everyone celebrates, and everyone screams in entertainment
Can jeroxia punch people in the back? With. . A totally not a dagger?

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
On a more serious note...
I do not play Firestorm2408.

Though, good try.
I will stick to 'Wakers' on my alts.
Ah, so it's Plumsy's Alt that Gromm's marrying!
Ha. I'm a better guessed than I thought. :p

Lets see...

Got a mad jester...
Pirate queen...
King of dwarves..
...Demons....
...even got some Elumeril coming.

Be snobish if you want ;)
Ye fergot da Spaneesh dog doode!
A.K.A. Me. :3