Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald Warrant of Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Guys noone will be benefit from bickering like this.
This is still a game, and we’re here to hang out and play, not go for the other’s neck. Especially not in Christmas.

I’m more than confident moderation team can handle this but. It would be better off for everyone if this was handled peacfully without throwing things at oneanother.

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
Guys noone will be benefit from bickering like this.
This is still a game, and we’re here to hang out and play, not go for the other’s neck. Especially not in Christmas.

I’m more than confident moderation team can handle this but. It would be better off for everyone if this was handled peacfully without throwing things at oneanother.
Pretty sure they finished, a lil late bud

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
I'll do an official write-up when I can, but basically the Kingdom of Aethel Deira isn't going to detain and hand someone over without the Ivanovs presenting evidence and justification for the charges to the council / royal court.

'Suspicion of ordering a hit' isn't really grounds for detaining and extraditing a citizen without further evidence ...

Last edited:

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
I'll do an official write-up when I can, but basically the Kingdom of Aethel Deira isn't going to detain and hand someone over without the Ivanovs presenting evidence and justification for the charges to the council / royal court.

'Suspicion of ordering a hit' isn't really grounds for detaining and extraditing a citizen ...
1671836928484.png

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Who locks threads these days
The continued shitposting is not appropriate or productive here. I'm locking the thread until I have the chance to discuss it with the other admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.