Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald Warrant of Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
1671815977746.png

This is a simple herald of arrest or (warrant)

These Heralds or Warrants would be sent to the respective kingdom's or cities involved. Lesser heralds would be posted to the public within days of the first being sent out

The following names are requested to be sent to Ashstadt for suspicion of an attempted murder. Aiding or attempting to hide these persons will pose yourselves as accessories to the crime. A fair, public trial will be held for these persons that all are free to attend so they may plead their case

━━━━━━━━┛ x ┗━━━━━━━━

One, Isabelle Belmont for attempted murder on Matthias von Ivanov in the Cathedral within Storm's Landing
Other alias's as follows: Lady Belmont, Candy Lady

One, Aleksandar for aiding in the escape of Isabelle Belmont on a boat to Halbed
Other alias's as follows: Alek

One, Nilsa Ergeren for suspicion of ordering the hit preformed by Isabelle Belmont
No known alias's

━━━━━━━━┛ x ┗━━━━━━━━

It is requested by both Halbed's King, Cymic Seymour, Eldpoint and her council, and the Storm's Landing council that holds be put on these persons homes and businesses until the trial can be concluded. It is also requested to in aid finding these persons for a peaceful resolution to the trial

The trial itself will be that of self representation by each person or party. It will be helped within Ashstadt and under the supervision of Aleksei Ivanov serving as an Ignis blessed, for he can only speak truths and will see it to be done by all

~House Ivanov

Last edited:

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
smh, Yet there was never a poster up for someone to try and hit him, second. Nil doesn't live in Storms landing so..

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
"None of your business if I metagame" is an interesting defense for metagamging.
Moderation deemed otherwise. Afraid you don't have a say on the matter since you're not moderation

Consider applying if it bothers you. I have no sway over moderation or the decisions they make

Passencore

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Passencore
Passencore
Legend
Moderation deemed otherwise. Afraid you don't have a say on the matter since you're not moderation

Consider applying if it bothers you. I have no sway over moderation or the decisions they make
Metagaming is still metagaming I'm afraid.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Aight, neither of you are convincing the other and you've both stated your points/side clearly

Just take it to DMs or a ticket idk

People are just gonna start throwing memes

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
Aight, neither of you are convincing the other and you've both stated your points/side clearly

Just take it to DMs or a ticket idk

People are just gonna start throwing memes
I was getting to the point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.