Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Warning: Banditry

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend

By Order of the Prince Drake Hawklight, on Behalf of the Camp Norman,

To those of you inhabiting this camp, it is now known that a group of unsavoury criminals
also found their way to this world, and they now prey upon us in our weakest moment.
Bandits, those foul men who seek only to harm what we are attempting to build,
today attacked our camp, and more have been spotted around the perimeter. Do not travel
alone, nor stray far from camp, for these lowlifes will seize any opportunity at personal gain,
at the expense of others.

In this new world, even as we bind together, others seek to tear us apart.
They shall not succeed.

We Remain, We Remember.

---

This is scrawled roughly on a piece of parchment, and nailed onto one of the camp walls. The sigil is a rough illustration, nowhere near as detailed nor precise as shown.
This is not an event with a specific time, or date, but simply an attempt by us in Hawklight to spice up the somewhat monotonous camping RP, and add an aspect of interesting conflict. The attacks will likely occur when there are a decent number of people online. For anything regarding these attacks, and for volunteering to bandit, please contact Warwolf . Thanks in advance, I hope you have fun and Stay Golden.

MacRoye

I think I might like it here
Unsavory? Foul? I'll have you know Bernard the Bandit was a 4 time noble peace prize winner and a Harvard man!

But really I had a good time can't wait to fail-I mean Pillage and plunder some more!

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I approve of this post, as for the quick mini-event today, I hope all participating folks had some fun in the quick chaos we spurred up. Special thanks to all the people who helped play as a Bandit. :D
As Jak has said, feel free to contact me IG or here on the Forums if you'd like to volunteer as a Bandit.
That is all.
-Warwolf, signing out.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Nah, they don't have plate or amazing weapons. They're bandits, not knights.
they would probably, at most, have leather armor with iron sections attached to certain parts of the armor
EDIT-
forgot weapons, probably shortswords, simple spears, a broadsword or two in the bandit group, maybe a shield. Axes would be pretty common though, given how they're generally found in peaceful towns.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I have a solution to this argument:

My event, no your bandit doesn't wear plate, I don't care what happened in Thiil.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
How many people would be happy to come online in the next 1/2 Hour to an Hour for a Bandit event? This'll be at the Hawklight Camp, Camp Norman.
We'd like to have more people on than currently are to ensure maximum fun times.

If you need IC reason.
Rumour has been passing around the Hawklight camp that some Bandits have been seen scouting the Perimeter, at the sight of the Sangrian group leaving Camp, they believe now could become an opportune moment.

Phatarsh Asirel Luik Zenrak SirLuamTehDoge MacRoye Piratep00f

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
How many people would be happy to come online in the next 1/2 Hour to an Hour for a Bandit event? This'll be at the Hawklight Camp, Camp Norman.
We'd like to have more people on than currently are to ensure maximum fun times.

If you need IC reason.
Rumour has been passing around the Hawklight camp that some Bandits have been seen scouting the Perimeter, at the sight of the Sangrian group leaving Camp, they believe now could become an opportune moment.

it wasn't the sangria group ;~;
.. cymic and his son just happened to tag along

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera

If you need IC reason.

STOP DOING EVENTS INVOLVING TYR WHEN I CANT ATTEND XD

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Could only watch the chat due to crappy Internet.
I think that was the best combat rp I have seen so far. I haven't seen many, but still.
Pure fun to watch.

Also, Warwolf is a natural born DM.