Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished War against the crown! [Declined]

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
you can't set laws against the inquisition, not how it works >.>
I can try.

EDIT:
The laws would actually be making the Inquisition above the law when used properly but remove their abuse.

Example: Inquisitor gets drunk and kills man over a woman, he will be blame it on him being heretic and get away with it, well not on my watch... He will be imprisoned for murder.

AND if a Inquisitor is going to execute someone, or walk up to them and slay them in the street they need hard evidence and I need to have seen it. They could still kill Heretics, just not without proof like they do at the moment.

That's if this rebellion even works anyway!

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
They're only above the law on official duty, theres actually a VERY well defined list of who can do what and when depending on rank if anyone ever reads it

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Please try to understand the difference between the Crown's Law and the Divine Law, and why the Queen can't do anything about the Inquisition even if she wanted to despite having the power and why we have "so much power" despite our little numbers.
From what I understand you want to banish the crime you're... causing in the first place? Because that's what I got from that... Just saying...
Besides, the only way to have the possibility to rehabilitate Darkbloods is to lock them up in a cage. They can't be controlled as such, because their demons, especially at higher levels, can take control freely. The only way to help them is to kill them.

Yes, that means the High Church supports the current Crown, and if any doubt arises as to whether the Gods want the queen to stay, contact your friendly neighbourhood Arbiter, he'll be sure to ask for you... since he actually has means to.
:3

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Hmmmm... *cracks neck*

Lets go and play a game. .

Jester inbound!
Oh.. I'll ask plums about elumeril but I think neutral.

Meaning that I can rebel with you guys

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
This war has not done too much so far, a few kidnappings and assassinations. A couple of battles in the streets of Port Silver. We are slowly taking over the streets and the Queen hardly trys to even stop us...
From what I understand all three are actually crimes. Kidnapping, murder and encouraging a rebellion, two of which lead to execution...

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
From what I understand all three are actually crimes. Kidnapping, murder and encouraging a rebellion, two of which lead to execution...
Sometimes you have to do bad things to achieve a greater good.

I now understand your point however.

It is too be noted no Citizens are too be harmed.

Menel

Carpet Monkey
this is a rebillion guys......who has done the crimes is decided by the winner in the end, not now, beforehand. ;)

just saying

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I'm not even kidding, the idea of crimes being judged by the winners is a major and controversial subject, called "Winners Justice". It usually has small conflicts with human rights and war crimes, and is seen even today.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh come on dude, you said you'd wait until the HR event was done.

"Not cool"

Definitely not cool, but.... meh. Meh.

Do you know how much stuff Michcat has to do right now

Maybe Michcat will decide to just accidentally leave you guys behind in the Exodus because shes just so busy she couldn't possibly include helping the Earthspawn over~

Yes, I was super excited for this and think its a great idea, but I also did ask t'wait until the HR event was done so I didn't collapse into a puddle of toomuchwork

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Oh come on dude, you said you'd wait until the HR event was done.

"Not cool"

Definitely not cool, but.... meh. Meh.

Do you know how much stuff Michcat has to do right now

Maybe Michcat will decide to just accidentally leave you guys behind in the Exodus because shes just so busy she couldn't possibly include helping the Earthspawn over~

Yes, I was super excited for this and think its a great idea, but I also did ask t'wait until the HR event was done so I didn't collapse into a puddle of toomuchwork
I mentioned 3 times that this will not start till AFTER the House August event... (What is on Friday)... I just wanted to give people time too choose a side. This event has even really started till your ready? I'm just building my armies... Everyone builds an army before war.

Why did you like these posts then wait an hour before getting upset? We spoke about this in Inbox. I said I would make a thread for it and we agreed it wasn't a full on war TILL AFTER the August event and right now it was like Cold War and people choosing side but no real conflict?

We discussed this, you liked posts, like hour later be mad? Sooo confused.

The event is "Up-Coming"... Now your saying you will remove a whole race from lore... I told you this in inbox in march, March... Did you miss-read or just not read at all and replied without even paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.