Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Wanted) Guards for Winterguard

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Hello everyone. This thread is for the purposes of recruiting guards into the Hierex military as soldiers.

Job details
Protecting Winterguard and taking orders from Higher-ups (Currently Me @Fronslin And Bolvar @DraconDarknight )

Making rounds, stopping criminal scum, occasional grunt work

Benifits

-You would be a guard
- You get to RP in Wintergaurd, a castle settlement in the far north in the Kingdom of Hierex a settlement that has seen very little RP (Don't worry we're working on fixing that)
- Possible job advancement
- Lodging in our barracks (or a house but that's another discussion)
-Snow, snow everywhere

Requirements for application

Would have to RP with me, and it would be preferred that applicants be unaffiliated ICly with other houses.
The RP itself does not have to be in Winterguard but you will have to be there most of the time.

I'm looking for strong able people who can at the least take orders, but if your good with a bow, or handy with a sword then that would help your character get noticed, and would also help with their work.

Any further questions and discussion may be posted below
f535a303c8e2b823e7e41a5d5b53c0080f3b48a37c6e016561bfd12482aa898e.jpg

Last edited:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
That being said I'm just the regional Lord, the one training you and commanding you most times is Fronslin.
Well performing Soldiers might get squired ;)