Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vyre Hunts

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
"Here ye, Here ye! I tell ye of the great Vyre Hunts! All may join in this wonderful celebration, where we can rid the world of these Vile creatures!"​
Every Saturday, and maybe Sundays, at times I will post on this and will also declare in game I, jakp25, will allow myself to be hunted down for a grand prize! This prize will vary throughout the weeks. If any other Vyres wish to step forward to join in this event then feel free. Your chracters will not die, instead it will be as if they were hunted down and injured grievously.​
I, during the times specified on this thread and ingame, agree to PvP. The first one to kill me will win the prize! Beware.. for I will fight back! All items will be returned, and I hope that the same will apply to me. As to not deter you I will have only a Diamond sword with a level 1 enchantment.​
I expect this all to be done in rp, and killing me will be a server-wide effort.​
This Week's Time (In BST)
Saturday 7:30-8:00
Sunday 6:00-6:30

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
This weeks times will be added shortly, subject to change at short notice.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
-.- is all i can say....

Jagster attempted to do this with the Slayers. I don't see why people had so much against them because, quite frankly, it was brilliant for role-play.

Spark

Broken
People don't like Vyres when people are being bitten yet stand up for them when they are hunted... *shakes head*makes no sense. Hopefully this will spark something

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Interesting... And level 1 enchants can still be dangerous. I got a Knockback I and Sharpness I from a level 1 enchantment... This sounds interesting, what time is it EST?

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Interesting... And level 1 enchants can still be dangerous. I got a Knockback I and Sharpness I from a level 1 enchantment... This sounds interesting, what time is it EST?
eastern standard time, otherwise known as the eastern seaboard of the united states.