Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vote Mantari your WA Delegate!

D

Dark Auras

*A rather old man, dressed in a sleek black quit, accompanied by a group of men with suits and black glasses approaches the podium; Infront of him hundreds of thousands of people gather at The Square in downtown Mantari City. Delegates and leaders of other nations sit patiently in small viewing areas close to the podium, each with pen and paper, or a laptop. He'd clear his throat and begin to speak*

"Citizens of Mantari, delegates, and leaders from other nations, we welcome you to the capital city, Mantari City. On this, rather humid warm wednesday, I announce that I will be running for World Assembly Delegate within the Republic of Hollowworld, so to represent all nations within the region with a fair and equal vote, casting my vote and opinion in to the world assembly.

I've called this meeting, to tell you, the Citizens of Mantari, to represent this great country to your fullest!"

ooc;
Im running for WA Delegate. If you endorse my country and I become Delegate, I will always ask your opinions before voting in any sort of resolution the assembly puts forth.
Kind regards,
Tiberione.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
The latest episode of Northsiders ended and the national anthem of New Spagbog (the first half a minute of Orpheus in the Underworld, if you're interested) plays. Then Dorothy Witherspoon's face appears on screen.

"Are you tired of those pesky kids playing their music too loud and showing their underwear?" She rhetorically asks. "Well now is your chance to right the wrongs the younger generation has made. Representing the better times, I, Dorothy Witherspoon, the president of New Spagbog, hear your cries. Vote New Spagbog as your WA delegate today!"

The screen fades to black and the regular adverts continue.

D

Dark Auras

Pfft you cant launch a tv attack on me! Be original (also i Upgraded my firewalls at the end of my post on yodas thing :p)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
*fliers are being found all over Mantari*

Hello, peasants! You see this piece of paper? Well, if you can read, do as it says.

Vote King-Prince-Dictator-Lord-Duke Isaac Inchargeofyou Now!

D

Dark Auras

*Mantari's Amazing police force begin to take down fliers*

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Pfft you cant launch a tv attack on me! Be original (also i Upgraded my firewalls at the end of my post on yodas thing :p)
We're spending more money on the campaigning now, as you'll see in my thread. And politics is never original!