Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Village] Thiil {Peaceful region}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
@SnareWLM Due to the difficult access to Thiil and the lack of massive forest nearby, I'm not sure having a lumber-mill big enough to export to other towns might be a wise choice. If you really wish to have such an enterprise, I suggest making it slightly smaller, to supply Thiil with whatever wood might be required. Of course, that's only a suggestion, if you think it'd make sense to have something bigger, I'd recommend having a talk with Ptiber to see what could be done.

@Mr. Peter J. Clockwork Well, as far as I know, all that you might have to pay is a part of the plots, should you want to build on an unclaimed piece of land. For the house, Ptiber will probably want to have a look around with you, to show you the available terrains and make sure you get a good spot.

Mr. Peter J. Clockwork

Loyal Servant of Altera
@SnareWLM Due to the difficult access to Thiil and the lack of massive forest nearby, I'm not sure having a lumber-mill big enough to export to other towns might be a wise choice. If you really wish to have such an enterprise, I suggest making it slightly smaller, to supply Thiil with whatever wood might be required. Of course, that's only a suggestion, if you think it'd make sense to have something bigger, I'd recommend having a talk with Ptiber to see what could be done.

@Mr. Peter J. Clockwork Well, as far as I know, all that you might have to pay is a part of the plots, should you want to build on an unclaimed piece of land. For the house, Ptiber will probably want to have a look around with you, to show you the available terrains and make sure you get a good spot.
Thank you

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Due to personnal reasons, I'm going to yield Thiil ownership to @mairinbaihn .
She'll be the one in charge of taking care of everything, and I know she'll do wonders :) :heart:

Thanks @Lemarc for having took care of answering people while I was away.
@Mr. Peter J. Clockwork We'll still see about getting your house where you want, don't worry.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
@Alexandregd and @IceandFire come RP with my alt Einthe soon and we can see about getting ya situated in the town. Both your characters seem to match the scriby, alchemist writer types which is perfect for Thiil.

Just a note, the region is classified as Peaceful, so no violent RP inside the region would be allowed.

If your still interested just hit me up in game for an RP :heart:

Loukano

Loyal Servant of Altera
Username: Loukano

Character Name: Loukano

RP Job: A mapmaker. Loukano harvests sugarcane and turns it into high quality paper. He then travels all over Altera to make maps that serve many different uses.

Arilan

Villager
Username: mattbrad

Character Name: Obsidian

RP Job: Whatever job needs to be filled, Obsidian is a jack of all traits.

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
Btw, @mairinbaihn I'm not being able to connect lately because of my internet, when I can I'll say to you... (my internet has been doing this for a while... just forgot to tell) and then I'll finally join the town x3

Status
Not open for further replies.