Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Village] Khalidor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony

Name of your project: Khalidor
Location of your project (provide ingame screenshots and/or location on the map):
X: 1068​
Y: 90​
Z: -860​
Screenshots:​
( MineCraft isn't letting me take screenshots for some reason)

Size of your project :
It will be the same size as a normal Town, except that I wish them to be on floating Islands that seem like they were taken from the earth its self .​
Why can't your project be made by plots you claim personally:
I should be able to get all the Money by myself​
Who will be building this project:
Mainly me, some other people might help with some parts, but the vast majority will be me​
Why would it be a good addition to our server:
I personally think that it would be a good addition, and that it would certainly add a Fantasy/Rp feel to the server aswell.​
Used materials:
Will mainly be Dirt and stone to make it look like it authentically was risen from the ground with magic, may add some Iron ore aswell.For the actual Buildings, I wish to use Stone bricks and smoothstone. I will be using Cobble for the paths, and the styles for the Houses will be mainly using stone and stonebricks aswell. For some people (depending on their character's race) will be allowed use some other Materials for their homes.​
Inspiration:
I'm not sure where the exact Idea came from. It was birthed from the multitude of fantasy novels/films that I have seen/read and several buildings , that I'm planning to build, are from different book series. A university, Idea taken from Terry Pratchett's novels, Different factions, allegiances in the school from Raymond E. Feist's books​
Backstory/introduction (who, what, why, where, how ?):
I will add this when I have finished the backstory for my character, so I will be able to blend them together.​
Planning (provide screenshots, plans, ideas, write it all out):
I have the location picked out and will start off my building a bridge from the Anchor mountain to the first Island, and from there I will build out the Various islands one at a time. I will probably start off with the University ( a tower coming out of a main sprawling complex) , then work on a town hall and other Public buildings, I will have a spot for Air-Ships ( for when the Server sorts out the traveling thing) And I will probably need some help for that, but I will lastly have another several Islands for Important People's houses and then A med-large Island for other houses.​
Most importantly! all those who wish to live here MUST be Mages, or have some magical capabilities, Their allegiances , good or bad or neutral, do not matter.

S

Stevey

We have a form to fill out in the sticky if you want to apply. But as far as I can tell, why can't you claim it as a town ?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I thought It would be a cool Idea if they were floating, considering it's a Town for Mages, thanks Half

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
well with the floaty bit, and the part where you could do it yourself....
I think ima have to say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.