Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Varesar Ararodwen

Spark

Broken
Varesar Ararodwen
Name: Varesar Ararodwen - His family name is his Mother's. - Family tree will me made soon to avoid confusion.
Full Titles: Perhaps there will be a need for this later.
Nickname/Alias: None

[Picture]

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Silver Elf Master Race.
Social Status: Nobleman
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6 foot 4 inches
Weight: Around 12 and a half stone
Date of Birth: 25th day of Sunbright, 2211, Year of Compromise
Date of Death: He does not plan on giving up on life any time soon.
Current Home: Needs to be sorted.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Tall, Slender but not skinny.
Hair: Thick,straight, blonde hair hangs perfectly to around shoulder height.
Eyes: His irises are a light blue, due to lack of sleep he often has dark marks under his eyes.
Skin: Pale but healthy with very few imperfections.
Identifying Marks: Apart from being extremely beautiful, which makes him easily identifiable, he has a scar a couple of inches wide across the lower left side of his abdomen. Only 2 people have ever seen it and both are deceased.
Appearance: His facial proportions are almost perfect, his jaw is slightly pointed and his cheek bones are high. His appearance is his pride and greatest asset.
Clothing: He has a vast wardrobe, filled will clothing specifically made for every occasion. Some of these outfits consist of the following:
A long, black overcoat that falls to around knee height.
A light grey, laced V neck shirt.
Dark grey trousers.
High, black leather boots, laced on the inner sides.
White, soft leather gloves
More to come when I actually make them.
Weaponry: None in use. He has 2 ornamental daggers that belonged to his great grandfather. One of which is locked in a small chest and stashed somewhere safe and out of sight.
Prized Possessions: A gold signet ring, bearing his Mother's sigil, a small bird. She never spoke of what it is, his Father would get angry when a conversation arose about his Mother's family. It looks like a generic small bird, not being detailed enough to work out the exact variety.
Hygiene: Impeccable. His hygiene is extremely important to him. He will refuse to show himself if he is not thoroughly clean. Sometimes he won't go outside for days if he cannot obtain a satisfying level of cleanliness.
Voice: His voice is soft, clear and well-spoken.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: His charm is his greatest strength, he will always use words over weapons.
Fears: His greatest fear is growing old. The inevitable end to his beauty, it can't be stopped and it is constantly approaching.
Weaknesses: He refuses to use weapons and he hasn't been trained to use any. There has yet to be a circumstance where he has been forced to use one, however in the future I'm sure he may be forced to. He is not physically strong.
Intelligence: He can read and write extremely well. He was personally tutored by his parents from a young age and for many years.
Languages: He speaks common fluently enough, and is fully fluent in Elven.
Profession: None

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: To sum it up in a single word, fake. Depends who he is talking to. He can be charming, witty and kind. Or he can be spiteful, sadistic and a bit of arse. Really depends on his mood and who he is talking to.
Religion or Cults: He acknowledges the full pantheon, however he doesn't actively worship any them. Not for any reason other than the lack of hours in a day.
Alignment: I'm unwilling to say at this point.
Short Term Goals: Maintain his current level of perfection. Find something to do, because life is getting boring.
Long Term Goals: Unknown.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: There's no place like home.
Pastime: Self grooming.
Food: Any meal cooked by himself.
Drink: A fine, fruity wine.
Colour: White, due to it's purity and perfection.
Animal: Bear. They make nice rugs.

Least Favourite...
Place: His family home.
Pastime: Doing anything that gets his hands dirty.
Food: Plain bread
Drink: Ale
Colour: Brown
Animal: If asked, most likely a slug, or something of that nature.

RELATIONS:
Loved:
Trusted:
Befriended:
Liked: Marcelo Scorpetti @pyrocide
Neutral:
Unsure of:
Wary of: Dar'ket Natrizi'ma @MaelstromPuddle
Afraid of:
Disliked:
Hated:

BACKSTORY:

To come maybe
INSPIRATIONS:
A lot of things

My in-game name is: DarkAvarice

Last edited:

Spark

Broken
Master race? *raises eyebrow* haha

Also I am willing to make your wardrobe as soon as I get home
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sankera-skining-2-0.29258/
:heart: I will love you forever. In the way I love... like... Doritos... actually that sounds like I want to eat you.... Like how I love Valony :3
Assuming you're coming back on the 12th, I'll probably have it done by then, but I'm sure I'll have another outfit that needs skinning by then :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Alright
Btw amazing char would be fun to RP with when back

Spark

Broken
Updated with one of those anime avatar thingies and some slight info adjustments. I tried so hard to make him look male....

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Wich one looks more manly now?

MyStyle (4).jpg ieypvq0.jpg