Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unease

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Hey guys, pssst. Its the weather that is causing thus unease, know what causes the weathen and elements? Mmmm no? Alright I will tell you

Elementals, happy heathen me

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Likely Azerport is a shining jewel in the coming storm, already has refugees flocking to it, so you are welcome if you wish for that sort of thing, as fun rp will happen ^-^.

though likely you wont be able to traverse anywhere else until the storm has passed.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Likely Azerport is a shining jewel in the coming storm, already has refugees flocking to it, so you are welcome if you wish for that sort of thing, as fun rp will happen ^-^.

though likely you wont be able to traverse anywhere else until the storm has passed.
Eyyy, there's my wonderful advertiser

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Nir'enne has stock put away safely, hay and seeds stored safely. Arawen is bunkering down underground with her food etc supplies. The vines on the great tree are thicker than ever.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Aracena's agitation and curse grows with the unease. She is nervous and in a state of paranoia. Niah has taken refuge in the Wizard's Valley, fearing the vile winds that whip through the forest near where she stayed. Erik.... Well, he just kind of puts his coat on and walks around like James Dean. Not much difference there.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
...Where exactly is this hitting? Storming and horrible weather noticed all over? Specific places prone to flooding with choppy water?
I'm just not sure if I should be emoting this heavily- If it helps, my main is in Port Silver. She gonna be having a bad time? xD

samsam223

Lord of Altera
Elrowen understands there is something amiss here, how the winds have shifted with an unmatched aggression, a violence like ink in water, cloudy and elusive; but so very vivid.
Something must be done, yet others should not. If the Elements are in distress, they need to be helped, guided back with a taming touch an an understanding. That or they must suffer and be bound to the mortal races... To serve loyalty without corruption and chaos.

For the future, Elrowen, with a heavy heart; only believes in the latter...

Again I specify:
image.jpg

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
...Where exactly is this hitting? Storming and horrible weather noticed all over? Specific places prone to flooding with choppy water?
I'm just not sure if I should be emoting this heavily- If it helps, my main is in Port Silver. She gonna be having a bad time? xD
We already had a food shortage IC in scourge. And Bad weather. So thats why were goin full evac because of this I suppose its up to the town owner just how bad it is.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Ooh, because Torailin is really little and does not have a town thread:

Constant is the lurching of the trees, to and fro they thrash at the strength of the uncharacteristically harsh wind. A number of tree top homes have become unfit for living, and debris has grown to cover the small grove. Leaves, vines, and whole branches, among other flora and fauna plaster the landscape as far as the eye can see, and the Priesthood has come to the conclusion that much of the Eastern jungles are in a similar state. They worry, for they have not seen weather the weather carry such discord in all their days. The air is thick, and the atmosphere of their once beloved home of worship unearthly. They're remoteness adds to the unease, has Shalherana forsaken them? Has She been displeased in some way? Has She caused the waves to grow restless and violent as they writhe against the docks? Much of their days are spent in intense prayer and worry. For this must not only be affecting us, they think.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
-everywhere-

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
The Bastion of Immortality, being made out of steel and obsidian, is also business as usual. For the most part.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
What about all dem winds slamming into the mountainside? It's not just the ocean
S'been established since founding that Vera Vigi undergoes a lot of storms. However, the town itself is so high up that it's permafrosted, and isn't generally affected by lower level storms.